Free Comparative Grow from The Vault

What was u der the paper. Bout an inch of coco in the containers.
Full of micro roots.

AvT underneath paper.jpg
Try this again.

Under the mate.
AvT roots #1.jpg

Weights coming in later today, after work.
Should be a nice haul.

Okay. History here folks. Never before has a plant in the second position bested the one in [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] spot.
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] 88 grams. Nice an dense round nugs of heavy frontal lobe.
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] 58 grams. Feels the same. So not much variation between Plants.
These plants were pretty easy to grow. Of course I had some mag issues early on but once that was sorted out they, like other @mephisto gear exploded.
The smoke is, like I said, heavy. I'm not a fan of the higher thc strains, but for the people who are....this will do very well.
Cured easy, no mold issues took its time, which is good.
Trich coverage is amazing, the smell is wonderful.
I went about 1000-1100 ppm I think. Did just fine.
Any questions please let me know.
Thank you again to the vault for the opportunity to grow these out.
Great in a scrog!

Hey Roark! Good to see you still rocking the scrog! Fine looking Mephisto Ladies!

Okay. History here folks. Never before has a plant in the second position bested the one in [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] spot.
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] 88 grams. Nice an dense round nugs of heavy frontal lobe.
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] 58 grams. Feels the same. So not much variation between Plants.
These plants were pretty easy to grow. Of course I had some mag issues early on but once that was sorted out they, like other @mephisto gear exploded.
The smoke is, like I said, heavy. I'm not a fan of the higher thc strains, but for the people who are....this will do very well.
Cured easy, no mold issues took its time, which is good.
Trich coverage is amazing, the smell is wonderful.
I went about 1000-1100 ppm I think. Did just fine.
Any questions please let me know.
Thank you again to the vault for the opportunity to grow these out.
Great in a scrog!

Okay @Wile e Peyote here is your main cola from thing [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
They both came down today day 102. I can tell you I got more off each plant then anyother I was growing. I love my table. I may lay off the single containers for a bit. Over all cost to run the table versus yeild is a given. Plus I just love scroging, sooo much!
View attachment 591398

Beautiful plant ! Looks exceptionally tasty !

Back