Free Comparative Grow from The Vault

Jack Vault

Jack and his Magic Beans :)
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
Hi guys, we have created this thread to give back to the community here, just like we have done on GrassCity and RollItIp

The comparative grows have been a great hit on these forums.
We’d like to do the same here on AFN; the great Loki has volunteered to lead the thread.
Loki has already grown out this strain and also runs the GrassCity thread, so has a wealth of experience to give you guys for growing these (if at all needed).

The Comparative Grow will be free for any AFN member to join, and each participant will receive a free t-shirt and 5 free Alien x Triangle Auto seeds. This grow will not however be opened to brand new members - this is made for the benefit of AFN users, and we don't want it to be abused by lots of non-members just creating an account to bag themselves some free seeds.

The rules are simple: I'll send you 5 free seeds and a free t-shirt and you grow the seeds and post pictures of the grow at each step along the way, and you guys can compare how your grow method works as compared to other guys growing the same strain.

The name of this strain is Alien x Triangle by Mephisto Genetics; here are the specifications::
An auto hybrid of super high quality, combining 2 OG Kush varieties.
Plants grow with a medium to large; branchy stature 60-90 cm and branch well.
Good yield with high trichome coverage.
Great Balance of Sativa and Indica.
Flavours range from Berry to Lemon.
Potency very high.

Anyone that wants to join please go to our website: http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/contact-us/info_2.html and send me an email, including your Username and forum (AFN), and I'll reply to you with instructions on how to join this grow.

Basic Rules
1)....... 100 post min.
2)....... At the least once a week updates.
3)....... If we don't see once a week updates you will be excluded from all other promos and contests!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent all the prudent info right away bro no messing around. Lets get growing

This sounds like more fun.......one question though, is there some sort of time frame for starting the grow?

Need to fit it in with all the other stuff going on.

This sounds like more fun.......one question though, is there some sort of time frame for starting the grow?

Need to fit it in with all the other stuff going on.

No time-frame; as soon as possible - but no need to clear your current girls out now; just wait until they're finished if you have no room.

Back