Photoperiod Freebie Photoperiod Fun

Topped and potted
  • Topped a couple days ago and repotted today at 25 days. She's in 7 gallons of Coots mix soil.

She's been looking a little sad the past couple days; I'm hoping a new pot will cheer her up.

0320232352_HDR.jpg

Crushed
  • She looks to have perked up a little bit. Still droopy though.

0323231341_HDR.jpg

I thought I'd have a little fun and crushed her main stems. Just gave each a good pinch until they flopped over.
    0323231342.jpg

Topped 2
  • We topped her again this morning. Don't mind the hair; I'm starting to grey lol.

0325230302a.jpg

Plucked off the lower leaves and shoots.
    0325230302b.jpg

And now she's crammed at the front of the tent, about 30 inches from the light. We don't expect to see much action for a bit.
    0325230302_HDR.jpg

Strain Info
  • Emailed NASC again asking for more info on the strain:

Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop r1
    Genetics:Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop f1
    Sex:Feminized Photoperiod
    Generation:R1
    Cannabis Type:Indica
    Flowering Time:60 days
    Outdoor:Unknown
    Yield:Medium
    Plant Morphology:This lady has long internodal spacing and super sugary golf ball shaped nugs. She is moderately stretchy (especially for an indica), and her beautiful magenta and purple foliage allows for plenty of airflow and light penetration into the lower and middle plant.
    Density:Medium-high
    Height:Medium-tall
    Terpenes:The tacky glue gives the earthy gas of the Unicorn Poop a smooth fruit candy undertone.
    Effect:An excellent night cap.
    Description:
    The Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop came together in this cross to create a beautiful magenta and purple plant with frost for days. She had excellent bag appeal. The coloration was evident in all phenos/plants tested, as was the thick trichome coverage and the overall plant morphology. These plants are some of the stretchiest indicas we have grown. They don't stretch to the ceilings like some plants can, but they did exhibit vigorous growth and long internodal spacing, growing up more than they grew out. The smoke on this flower put us right to sleep. It had a great sedative effect and we found it very relaxing.

0327231630_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
    Clones on the table
  • Alright we're up and running now. Gonna veg for a week and see how they look, some are obvious ahead of others, the larger ones were topped. Feeding 150ppm Calmag, 550ppm Mega Crop 2 part 1:1 ratio. 2 inch flood for15 minutes every hour.

0622231138_HDR[1].jpg

0622231138[1].jpg

0622231139[1].jpg

Back