Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop r1
Genetics:Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop f1
Sex:Feminized Photoperiod
Generation:R1
Cannabis Type:Indica
Flowering Time:60 days
Outdoor:Unknown
Yield:Medium
Plant Morphology:This lady has long internodal spacing and super sugary golf ball shaped nugs. She is moderately stretchy (especially for an indica), and her beautiful magenta and purple foliage allows for plenty of airflow and light penetration into the lower and middle plant.
Density:Medium-high
Height:Medium-tall
Terpenes:The tacky glue gives the earthy gas of the Unicorn Poop a smooth fruit candy undertone.
Effect:An excellent night cap.
Description:
The Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop came together in this cross to create a beautiful magenta and purple plant with frost for days. She had excellent bag appeal. The coloration was evident in all phenos/plants tested, as was the thick trichome coverage and the overall plant morphology. These plants are some of the stretchiest indicas we have grown. They don't stretch to the ceilings like some plants can, but they did exhibit vigorous growth and long internodal spacing, growing up more than they grew out. The smoke on this flower put us right to sleep. It had a great sedative effect and we found it very relaxing.

View attachment 1578032
So, magenta… and purple! Very nice!

Emailed NASC again asking for more info on the strain:

Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop r1
Genetics:Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop f1
Sex:Feminized Photoperiod
Generation:R1
Cannabis Type:Indica
Flowering Time:60 days
Outdoor:Unknown
Yield:Medium
Plant Morphology:This lady has long internodal spacing and super sugary golf ball shaped nugs. She is moderately stretchy (especially for an indica), and her beautiful magenta and purple foliage allows for plenty of airflow and light penetration into the lower and middle plant.
Density:Medium-high
Height:Medium-tall
Terpenes:The tacky glue gives the earthy gas of the Unicorn Poop a smooth fruit candy undertone.
Effect:An excellent night cap.
Description:
The Tacky Glue x Unicorn Poop came together in this cross to create a beautiful magenta and purple plant with frost for days. She had excellent bag appeal. The coloration was evident in all phenos/plants tested, as was the thick trichome coverage and the overall plant morphology. These plants are some of the stretchiest indicas we have grown. They don't stretch to the ceilings like some plants can, but they did exhibit vigorous growth and long internodal spacing, growing up more than they grew out. The smoke on this flower put us right to sleep. It had a great sedative effect and we found it very relaxing.

View attachment 1578032
Thanks for sharing the info on Dirty Bird! The Unicorn Poop F1 (GMO x Sophisticated Lady) by Thug Pug had me interested in these crosses. The F1 supposed to push out some gems and i’m sure Beth popped a few to choose from.

I'm trying to talk the missus in letting me break out a 4x4 tent and stick a 3x3 flood table in it. Maybe run a nice SoG of these one horned sticky shits.
I really like the medium-less flood and drain design, but I've only ran a couple autos and auto clones on a 2x2 flood table, so I'd be scaling it up for photoperiod clones.

Here's some Mephisto ladies from a couple years back:

1126211036_hdr-jpg.1391020

1202210847-1-jpg.1394323

Last edited:
Well the cracked knuckle didn't look too good so we snapper her off. Rather than 3 tops I chopped off another branch and stuck it in some dirt so maybe it'll clone.

Sad looking broken branch
0413231408.jpg

Clone taken from the opposite branch
0413231411a.jpg

Our ladies 2 remaining tops tied down now
0413231414.jpg

She's Huge! Finally got around to ordering an aero cloner, excited to try it out. Plan to pluck out 25 clones, then send this lady to flowering hopefully by the end of the week.

0522230712_HDR.jpg

Roots showing on our first clone. I'll pot her up sometime this week.
0522230712b_HDR.jpg

0522230712a_HDR.jpg

Back