Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

The lighting in the pic is washing out the color...hard to tell, but I don't think they look that dark. As a person who may have actually been experiencing N abundance, I would expect to see more clawing on the small sugar leaves which doesn't seem to be the case.

I think it's just a sup-par pic....(no offense) :)

No offence taken trap, Was the reason it was not posted in my update today lol

Damn... I have to read this thread just to see how you managed that LST!

About 200 pins of wire in different lengths

6 meters of green rubber coated wire

150 BBQ skewers

a spool of green tie wire

And a hell of a lot of time and effort each evening before bed :thumbs: Why I am looking at a scrog net see if this will make things easier.

A difference between our grows, I was feeding with every water also, the plant magic calmag has some N in it too.

End of week 8 tomorrow. Week 13 in total

Was home alone and bored last weekend and decided to flush my plant and drop feeding the grow and calmag. 55 liters of plain water I put through and the remaining 5 liters had just the bloom, seaweed and molasses. was 3 times the pot size.

I expected to see a reaction from this flush and see signs this week of the plant starting to yellow up but she is still green and still throwing out lots white hairs all over.

20140808_192512_zps3d719339.jpg

20140806_185019_zpsf93b5462.jpg

20140806_184842_zps3873a25d.jpg

20140808_191452_zps4256e39d.jpg

The NL x BB

Today is the end of week 3

Just plan water is all that's been given so far. I feed 50ml each night for the first week, 100ml a night for the second week and 200ml every other night this week.

I have not yet looked in to find any of the leaves dropping implying it wants more water, in fact all the leaves have been pointing skywards to the light the whole time. The Plant is looking great and has a lovely green color it.

For this plant I have chucked the ph equipment away. Nothing is getting Ph`ed as i want to see if the lime is doing its job and so far I have past the mark where the DD showed signs of Ph problems thought I think that was more down to me fukin about Ph`ing stuff in the first place and causing my own problems.

Just letting the plant grow in till it shows the first pre flowers before I decide what to do regarding Lst`ing or not. I will give it another week as well before I think about feeding any nutes.

At this rate the plant could have started to flower before the DD has finished.

20140809_203438_zpsab360655.jpg

Man that LST'in looks outstandin.. I'm gonna LST my 2nd grow.. if I can produce anything remotely like that I'll b totally chuffed!! Gorgeous plants dude..

Man that LST'in looks outstandin.. I'm gonna LST my 2nd grow.. if I can produce anything remotely like that I'll b totally chuffed!! Gorgeous plants dude..

Thanks hope2grow.

I cannot wait to sample it :grin:

Holy Cow, Organic.....I told you. It did the same thing as mine but WAY more "top" bud sites...your labor paid off.

Tons of medium-sized, similarly matured buds...perfect. thing. to. do. with that pheno. Beautiful!

Damn! Not been on here in ages and saw a post by you on one of my threads about a 300w CFL so thought I'd come check your grow out. Best grow I've seen using one of those 300w CFL lights which is exactly what I have. I'm going to try and grow two Think Differents in 11 Ltr square pots under that light. Seriously amazing work my man. Beautiful plant.

Any updates organic? Really interested to see how this pans out!

Back