Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

Absolutely amazing! I can see a great work behind this and I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor,
Thanks for sharing!
Sweet smokes!
J.

Thanks J :)

Has taken a fair amount of time there's been more then one occasion where I have spent upwards of 3 hours just staring at the plant and moving stuff around. Typically has been between 30-60 minutes an evening. Always trying not to impede another bud site. Looking forward to some of the leaves starting to die off as it will save me a job of tucking them out the way.

One plant I think it is worthy of the effort but would not liked to have had multiple plants on the go grown like this as it would require to much time. I am thinking about building a scrog net for the next plant and see if this is easier then using pins and wire to tie stuff down. Only downside I see is the restriction on movement once the net has been filled.

You have trained her well! Absolutely beautiful style, that's all I have to say! I've never seen anything like it! I want to do this with my next plants! I'm gonna be on the watch the next couple weeks to see what this lady does!

Thanks Eleventysix

Due to bending everything over there be no big colas but lots of little nuggets and maybe 2-4 inch long colas on each top at the sides of the pot, just hoping all these nuggets fatten up over the next few weeks.

Weight is not an issue for me just having enough to last till the next plant is finished is my only concern lol

I guess today is kind of a triple update :grin:

Thinking of the future, it was time to move home. The wardrobe is good but is lacking in ventilation both in and out plus lacks space too, also not being mine I am unable to modify it how I would like to suit my needs. The temperature has been some what of an issue forcing me to leave the door ajar during the day to keep the temperature within the ideal range.

So a 80 x 80 x 160 grow tent has been bought with the outlook of adding a 400w or 600w light in the future to replace the CFL but not before I have saved enough for a fan and filter first. I am hoping just having the ventilation holes open at the top will now be enough to see this grow out without having anymore temperature issues. The tent has been zipped up now for a few hours and a quick peek sees the thermometer settled at a nice 29 much better then the mid to high 30s at the top of the wardrobe.

Sunday will see the end of week 11 and week 6 of flowering.

I dropped the grow by 1ml this week down to 4ml per 5 liters and upped the bloom to now 25ml per 5 liters.

I am unsure what path to take and am in two minds what to do.

Keep reducing the grow over the next few weeks and keep the bloom at 5ml per liter till the end.

Or

Run 10 liters of plan ph`ed water through the pot next watering (tomorrow night) And drop the grow out altogether and maybe the calmag... leaving just the bloom, seaweed and molasses for the next 4 or so weeks.

Any advice on which to choose?

Some of the older leaves are starting to yellow at last. she is moving in the right direction. Still throwing out lots of white hairs. The buds are not very firm when tested with a gentile squeeze, I do hope this changes. or maybe its a down side to the light being used? Iver way I am another week closer to the finish line :)

20140724_152659_zps01a4a61c.jpg

20140724_151129_zps01c08e0c.jpg

Just a few shots of the many buds. If they all fatten up and get lot firmer it could be quite a good harvest. If they stay fluffy and easily squeezed I will be a little disappointed. It is the last few weeks where the weight is put on so I am looking forward to the run in to see the outcome.

20140724_152844_zpsa7c96534.jpg

20140724_151220_zps0c1ac6f8.jpg

20140719_065331_zps34b07338.jpg

Her new home

20140725_134719_zps6b60c988.jpg

20140725_135144_zps354534ff.jpg

20140725_135428_zps86a5ff48.jpg

Day 6 for the NL X BB

So far just had 50ml of water each night. I will follow the same path as the dark devil and try keep her as short and as wide as possible its a lot of effort and time consuming but worth it. Once a proper light is in place I will reduce the pot size to make better use of the space.

I am interested to see if this plant will take so long to show sex like the Dark Devil did. I hope it does, as I don't really want a plant to start flowering after only 2 weeks of veg time.

20140725_133535_zpsfa8b9450.jpg

The weight will definitely pack on...it'll probably end up in the medium density category if it's anything like my DD.

I'm just wondering if the fact that you have SO MANY bud sites is dividing the amount of available energy to too many different places...

It's just amazing...it looks like 3 plants worth of canopy.....

I think it's a trade-off. You're going to see the numbers, just with a ton of smaller buds.

The weight will definitely pack on...it'll probably end up in the medium density category if it's anything like my DD.

I'm just wondering if the fact that you have SO MANY bud sites is dividing the amount of available energy to too many different places...

It's just amazing...it looks like 3 plants worth of canopy.....

I think it's a trade-off. You're going to see the numbers, just with a ton of smaller buds.

Hey trapper you know what... I almost made a thread about a month ago asking that same question. Can you have to many bud sites on a single plant? As i was contemplating chopping out a few before she really got into flowering mode. and to also help cut down on the amount of leaves.

Even now with the plant being as short and as wide as it is there are still bud sites below not receiving much light but still using energy and food. But have kinda given up trying to move stuff around now as where ever I move it - it will impede another bud site. I just keep tucking leaves as best I can now.

I am in no rush, flush included shes got about another 6 weeks left Plenty of time to pack some weight on. I guess I am still unsure about the CFL.

Yeah it is kinda big, not once did I think at the start it would ever turn out like this. I expected it to be outside living a natural life :grin: Now i have a grow tent, 2 lights and looking to upgrade further lol

I feel you on the "never expected this..." front.

My Sati-Dom DD turned into a lanky monster with tons of small bud sites....but your's is much denser with a more uniform on the canopy.

I think you'll have a larger amount of medium-large, properly, evenly, matured stuff up top. 6 weeks is a TON of flowering yet :)

Then you may contemplate a tiered harvest where you clear-cut the top layer and let the stuff below go a bit longer.....my 2 cents.

Keep reducing the grow over the next few weeks and keep the bloom at 5ml per liter till the end.

Or

Run 10 liters of plan ph`ed water through the pot next watering (tonight now) And drop the grow out altogether and maybe the calmag... leaving just the bloom, seaweed and molasses for the next 4 or so weeks.

Any advice on which to choose?

Anyone? lol

Middle of week 7

20140729_110017_zpsca6183f6.jpg

20140729_105919_zpsfab17858.jpg

20140729_110135_zpsd856c5ec.jpg

20140729_111212_zps38335cfe.jpg

Leaves look dark green due to flash, Have unpinned everything now and pushed the outer branches up and in to surround the light a little better while keeping it level still in the center.

I plan on another 3 weeks of nutes and then a 2 week flush. The NL X BB may already have started to flower by then in less that has a 5 week veg time like the DD did.

Have started work on a scrog net, I just need to figure out a way to be able to water the pot and remove the runoff from the tent before hand.

NL X BB day 11

20140730_144525_zps6ab0d21f.jpg

Back