Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

Looking amazing man. Did you cut the grow nutes out? I didn't see your last post. I found with the two grows I've done that they received enough N from the biobizz bloom.

Looking amazing man. Did you cut the grow nutes out? I didn't see your last post. I found with the two grows I've done that they received enough N from the biobizz bloom.

I decided to just keep reducing the grow over the weeks. Now at 3g and 25b per 5 liter5. I have used 10 liters per watering the last two times just to see if more water flushed through the pot had any effect on the plant... Cant say it has. 10 liters gives 5 liters runoff. But kept all the nutes as if I was still feeding 5 liters of water.

Works out at 1 feed a week now with the other being plain water I am back to watering every 4 days. I was feeding every water till last week dunno if I should have kept that up or not.

Here is a photo with no flash and the window open. The leaves are all a nice uniform green and a lot more are starting to show signs of fading to yellow now.

Looking forward to firing one up. Have hardly toked at all since I started this grow. I did not think it would end up taking about 17 weeks though lol

20140729_105818_zpsde712ae5.jpg

Last edited:
You're ending up with generally the same sized buds as the dozen or so tops I had....you just have WAY more of them.....and all the ones we can see are within 4 or 5 inches of each other elevation-wise.
Your work really paid off. That many medium sized buds are going to add up. And I imagine the maturity level is going to be pretty similar across the board.

Nice :)

Maybe trap could judge better but the leaves look a little dark, could be a sign of N tox.

Amazing job with the LST man, you got a really nice looking plant. Thanks for all the pictures to show the rest of us how it's done!

The lighting in the pic is washing out the color...hard to tell, but I don't think they look that dark. As a person who may have actually been experiencing N abundance, I would expect to see more clawing on the small sugar leaves which doesn't seem to be the case.

I think it's just a sup-par pic....(no offense) :)

You're ending up with generally the same sized buds as the dozen or so tops I had....you just have WAY more of them.....and all the ones we can see are within 4 or 5 inches of each other elevation-wise.
Your work really paid off. That many medium sized buds are going to add up. And I imagine the maturity level is going to be pretty similar across the board.

Nice :)

Thanks trapper :))

I will give it another 2 or so weeks and then defoliate the majority of the bigger fan leaves letting the light get right inside of her for the flush period. Unsure yet if I will have to extend the nutes one or two more weeks, if she is still throwing out white hairs then I will carry on.

Still resisting temptation to try a bottom bud but its getting harder :smoke:

Maybe trap could judge better but the leaves look a little dark, could be a sign of N tox.

Gman, Next time shes out of the tent (Sunday) I will stick her outside if possible and grab a pick in natural light. The flash just makes the buds sparkle Woops but has the side effect of turning the leaves dark green or a yellowly color.

The bloom is not a complete plant food and needs the grow along side it through out the whole cycle. I still got ages to go yet plenty of time to allow the plant to use up its stored nutes before harvest.

Last edited:
Amazing job with the LST man, you got a really nice looking plant. Thanks for all the pictures to show the rest of us how it's done!

Thanks nomis,

All been trial and error for me, never grown this way before. I am hoping a scrog net will cut down on a lot of time. Again new to me, so will have to see how it goes :thumbs:

Damn... I have to read this thread just to see how you managed that LST!

Back