Outdoor From seed to weed, guerilla-style... With some help from AFN!

Haven't updated this bad boy in a while (not that you are waiting for this, dear reader), but here goes. I haven't had the time to go and check on the 3 plants I already planted out, so no news on those.
I do however have some other plants from the same seed that I still have in my garden, and which are more than ready to plant out. Yesterday I took a good look, and I think I saw what appears to be a male plant.
Now, the thing is I have a DP Think Different (auto feminised) already in the soil in my garden. She is about 3 weeks old. If the other plant is a male, when can it pollinate my other females? Obviously, I will kill it as soon as I hear from someone on here that it is indeed a male. So, if anyone cares to comment asap, I can rest easy. What do you say @Maria Sanchez @TheMongol @fryge @Bode and others?

Attachments

• IMG_20180503_211107.jpg
    IMG_20180503_211107.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 87
Haven't updated this bad boy in a while (not that you are waiting for this, dear reader), but here goes. I haven't had the time to go and check on the 3 plants I already planted out, so no news on those.
I do however have some other plants from the same seed that I still have in my garden, and which are more than ready to plant out. Yesterday I took a good look, and I think I saw what appears to be a male plant.
Now, the thing is I have a DP Think Different (auto feminised) already in the soil in my garden. She is about 3 weeks old. If the other plant is a male, when can it pollinate my other females? Obviously, I will kill it as soon as I hear from someone on here that it is indeed a male. So, if anyone cares to comment asap, I can rest easy. What do you say @Maria Sanchez @TheMongol @fryge @Bode and others?

Hi. Yes, that's almost def a male pollen sack.
When can it pollinate? ... Could be as soon as a few days.
What you can do is pluck it off for now, don't kill the plant.
But keep an eye out for the next set.
The first pollen sacks are smaller, but they'll be clearer more obvious soon.

Hi. Yes, that's almost def a male pollen sack.
When can it pollinate? ... Could be as soon as a few days.
What you can do is pluck it off for now, don't kill the plant.
But keep an eye out for the next set.
The first pollen sacks are smaller, but they'll be clearer more obvious soon.
Why not kill the plant now?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If you're only looking for sensimilla then sure.
If you want to make some seeds, then maybe not.
Sensimilla it is! Seed genetics for this plant are unsure, so better not reproduce it.

if it's for sinsemilia, you can savely kill it now.
it won't start to pollinate before those balls open though. eventually those balls will open into a kind of umbrella, and it'll reveal some dangly bits inside which have the pollen on them.

Went to see the guerilla plants yesterday, or what is left of them... 2 plants are reduced to stalks, I guess eaten by something big. 1 is still standing, but it's severely eaten by snails. She is female so I let her be. Maybe something will come of her. The site is heavily overgrown now, with all kinds of plants, and all kinds of bugs. If I'm growing there next year, I think I will plant in dug in pots with the bottom cut out, some wire fence around the plant and copper rings around the base to keep the snails away. The growth is good on the plant that is still standing, considering the abuse she took. She is about 1 metre tall, and the leaves that are intact are very big, have a good color and seem to be doing well.

All in all, I killed 2 males, most 2 plants to bugs, have one still standing in the outdoor site and have one still in my garden in a pot. She is doing well. I saw she is producing the first dual white hairs, so I guess that means preflower time has arrived? I will keep her here in a relatively small pot to see what this does to a plant and to see how many bud sites she produces.
d4ba00322dd12b553212541c28715a25.jpg

Back