Nutrients FullDuplex abandons the Fox....

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
Greetings AFN Family. Tonight I bring you something that i have't done in a long time. And that is rely on my soil to give the plant everything that it needs. In the past i have posted about my own soil mixes to produce hefty autos, but tonight i bring you something different. Im am going to test the BioTab line of organics.

This project and test is going to be as through as i can make it. Understanding organics and "living soil" i know the longer the better. Now mind you im not going to wait a year for this to get under scope but i am going to wait about a month or so. Before you loose interest follow me here, living soil takes time to get right. Now sure you can do things to speed up the process but like anything else waiting is the key.

So tonight i started the soil mix with the BioTab Kit, mixed as the directions stated for the start of the soil. Now sice i am not starting seedlings in the soil, and allowing it to bake there are things that i left out. None the less i am running with the line as it states, and maybe a little MammothP in the mix.

I want to run this on the F2-F3 Line of the ALF#5 and the F1 of the Bobbys Widow, the seed will be done in a few weeks and that will allow enough time for the prestaged soil mix to become "alive"

What was in the test Kit
full

In the mixing process. Getting it ready to settle for a few weeks. Ill be sure to mix it several times as it sits to make sure that there is an even blend.

full

full

subbed... interesting to me too. I just received my BioTabs starter kit yesterday, and will probably be ready to kick it off in a few weeks -- just waiting on AutoPots to arrive and for my current (and 1st) grow to mature another couple of weeks.

very KEWL broham :)
Yeah i am excited to see what itll do to my soil mix already. I have a white widow going in the soil that was recycled before i added the BioTab stuff. Its doing freaking amazing honestly so i am sure adding in this organic mix should kick them into over drive.

Hiya Full D :d5:

I've just chopped my "Biotabs Only" experiments.
I'd recommend using a bloom and PK booster.

I felt like i should - but didn't as i wanted to be sure that these tabs couldnt do it all on their own. (just to clarify - this was 2 Tabs, Soil, and plain water only all the way through)

Not putting the tabs down - i'll use them again to try, but not on their own. To my eyes it looks like bud density is down by about 50% from my usual line up (Coco, Canna CocoA&B, Rhizotonic, Boost, Dutch Pro Explode (PK booster))

Taste is fantastic (from the chop and quick dry), but i'll know more in a couple of weeks.

The upside of the tabs (and autopots) for me is the time i saved by not having to mix up those nutes every couple of days (and the hassle of hand watering). Saved myself about 10 hours or more over 70 days.

I'm sure my strawberry plants will love them, they're getting luxury feed this year! :D

Back