Genetics question.

Orion

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto ultimate
Wondering if there is potentially an issue with inbreeding. Started with some seeds I ordered and reversed one to pollenate another. Each time I get a new generation I select one to reverse and another to receive the pollen. Probably about four generations along now. I haven't tried any of the newest seeds yet. So far everything's been good. Will continuing to inbreed cause any issues down the line?

Wondering if there is potentially an issue with inbreeding. Started with some seeds I ordered and reversed one to pollenate another. Each time I get a new generation I select one to reverse and another to receive the pollen. Probably about four generations along now. I haven't tried any of the newest seeds yet. So far everything's been good. Will continuing to inbreed cause any issues down the line?

It is Almost Impossible to say @Orion ...... :pass: .....it Kinda depends on what is In there to start with....Plus....if you are just doing it for yourself............:headbang:....why Worry..........?

If it Throws a Bad Fault...you Should be able to drop back a generation where the fault isn't as prominent....?

Thanks for the reply. You're right, I shouldn't worry about it.

Back