Germination - what is the next step toward success?

For quality beans you should check out Mephisto Genetics. Not only consistent in top quality, you get more for your buck. Buy 1 get 3, buy 3 get 5, buy 7 get 10 plus they send you freebies with each order. Night Owl seeds are also top quality.

And hell yeah you found the right forum! These guys and gals are the best around!
Thanks @PeachLove&Buds , I'm in there right now drooling.

Last edited:
We have a few on here that have their own lines that are quite good, you could try them....I know BlackStrap is freaking wonderful, and waiting on the next APK drop.

We have a few on here that have their own lines that are quite good, you could try them.
I would love to, @Bill.de.Cat , where would I find them?
I've been a member on autoflower a couple of years, it's just that I've been busy in another forum devoted for outdoor photos. I'm still learning my way around here.
Now that I've seen the light and have been saved, I'll be like a tic on a dog and just hand out with you guys here at AF.

Well, Jean-O has his site, Gnome Automatics, Old Sage Seeds has the APK that I just started in on my last little stash of....hit up Live Stoner Chat and ask, someone can point ya down a rabbit hole, lol.

Even though, spinosad should be something in every growers cabinet. I always have 20ml in stock...Just like a condom, better to have one and not need it then... :cheers:

1 teaspoon cyan peppe
Mhmmm...Spicey...
giphy.gif

Roger that, I agree 100% and it is now there.
Maybe you could rinse the plants when you cut them down? I've heard of the three bucket technique...
First bucket is filled with water and added to that citric acid, the second bucket has baking soda added to the water and the third has H2O2 added.
Worst case scenario you can use the buds for 'hot' edibles :pighug:

Well I can add a couple things..... if you're new to autos go low and slow on the feeds. Typically 50-80% of the strength a photo would need.

Also, if you are in the US and looking for Dutch Passion, North Atlantic Seed Company carry them. Very reputable seed bank with several members here, myself included, using them successfully. They are based out of Maine.

You can filter by auto/photo as well.

Another great seedbank to look at is MultiverseBeans. The owner @MultiVerseBeans is active on here and so is his forum rep @derek420colorado if you have questions or need help.

Good luck!

( I highly recommend anything from Twenty20 Mendocino if you're looking for new strains to try.)

Well I can add a couple things.....
@DCLXVI , Thanks for that info, really appreciate not only yours's but assistance from several other members here at AF, comfortable feeling being here.
On another note, sorry for my error thinking that your face is a avatar. Bob set me straight. Actually you kind of resemble my brother in law.
Peace.

Back