Ggg2 Dwc oxypot led grow needs help!!!

How big is reserve for dwc? I saw you said it sucked it dry. The way to tell if a plant is taking in nutes or water is by reading reserve daily. Say you start with 500ppm check next day and its reading 600ppm that means too much nutes it wants water. If it read 400 ppm then it wants more nutes. But always keep reserve topped off and plenty of 02

IMG_20180507_163636.jpg
IMG_20180507_163649.jpg

How big is reserve for dwc? I saw you said it sucked it dry. The way to tell if a plant is taking in nutes or water is by reading reserve daily. Say you start with 500ppm check next day and its reading 600ppm that means too much nutes it wants water. If it read 400 ppm then it wants more nutes. But always keep reserve topped off and plenty of 02
The pot is 19l it's an iws oxypot. like I said in last post it is stable at 500ppm in the ro water. Yes It was fed 400ppm of feed with the tap water being around 250 so realistically only 150ppm of nutes and was showing stable p.h but only slight decline on the ppm and after a couple of days doing other things I came back and it was showing 0 ppm that's what i meant by dry. So I upped the nutes to 600ppm (250 water and 350 nutes) and when deficiencies came about I came on hear. I tried diluting the ppm to 500 and was getting the issue with high ec which me and @MedGrower agreed that it's prob down to my water. I have since changed to ro water 34ppm and started on about 150ppm calmag and 350ppm of Nutes sitting at 530ppm stable and p.h is stable.

Back