GHOST IV Herb Vape

Dobbie Dude

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
no
Brought a couple of these in January and they are fantastic but the after sales and service well been trying for 7 weeks to get help as one vape is faulty to the point unusable, signed up for there 5 year warranty and so forth, been trying to contact the company and no joy, just heard through the grape vine they closed and went Bankrupt, now only hear say but if true pretty pissed off, the company just ran a sale for 420 on instagram - if its true well no point venting any more:shrug:

Damn, sorry to hear that. I have a Xmax Xvape Starry v3 and it's great. I highly recommend it. Cost me $130 and it has a removable battery!
Brought a couple of these in January and they are fantastic but the after sales and service well been trying for 7 weeks to get help as one vape is faulty to the point unusable, signed up for there 5 year warranty and so forth, been trying to contact the company and no joy, just heard through the grape vine they closed and went Bankrupt, now only hear say but if true pretty pissed off, the company just ran a sale for 420 on instagram - if its true well no point venting any more:shrug:

Back