Pop22's Vape AdventuresI guess this is a combination

Oh please, 2008 was a long time ago, while i've got appetite for so much more than just flim-flam brute force.

Oh please, 2008 was a long time ago, while i've got appetite for so much more than just flim-flam brute force.
2016 to be exact. Was that a fishing tackle box for the housing? maybe a tool box?
You could a room full of people high with just one person using it. Of course you would run through your weed pretty fast.
Was that conduction heating?

Well I got my Arizer Air II.
Very nice packaging, it is comparable to Apple's packaging.
It took a full 3 hours to charge to 100% from 16%.
I finished the sterilization process for the vaporizer. I also washed the stems out with alcohol just in case of any manufacturing dust or oil in the stems.
I think it must be conduction heating because I just got conducted to another realm after 4 hits. It didn't get too hot either, a little warm. A fire-retardant cloth sleeve would be nice to have if it gets too warm. Maybe a finger cut off an old pair of welders gloves?
I tried it and it fits in the thumb. It doesn't cover up the vent holes. Also camouflages the vape. They are leather gloves with the fuzzy insulation inside.
Later I'm going to cut the both thumbs off those old gloves. I think a fresh rubber band around the top so it will slide up and down.

this might interest you,puffitup does teardowns of vape to show us what makes them tick. This is the Arizer Argo

https://puffitup.com/blogs/blog/arizer-argo-teardown

Salutations Pop22,

Thinking of this??

full

That's actually one hell of a cheap "prototype" based on obscure Tesla modules recycled as IH drivers (e.g. intended for an audience which has evolved since the 1st publications dating back to 2008, Mazzilli himself prefering to refer to a "Royer ZVS" (patented in 1954...) while such gimmick got saved from joining wastelands - conveniently dropping a costly/heavy/cumbersome Flyback Transformer in the process i shall add!

Protection schemes must be added externally; m'well, somehow the succeeding generations of module batches couldn't even undergo due revision simply to integrate that! Not to mention it's supposed to be working like a resonator, except it seems so lousy nothing was ever done just to address Miller parasitic oscillations in absence of any impedance matching efforts, consequently passing huge workloads outside of what's meant to be a high-current loop...

IMO large collections either represent good fortune or repeated failure: a model NOT to be perpetuated, unless one happens to be a mercantile reseller that is... As for the notion of being "affordable" i fail to see what's motivating in a 2008 EXPERIENCE - time to move on after hopefully learning a few lessons, but not through blind emulation please!...

Commercial products may depend on it too though at least they come with a warranty besides some other incentives.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

P.S.: Has Arizer finally dropped its equally decade-old design guideline to force paying customers to share their lungs path with ordinary electronics? Since when?? How about posting photographs as proof?!! I may need an update...

Figured I'd update a bit. Still using the new CFX and have grown to really like it. We split use with the Argo, so both get used daily. I miss the Tera though!

The CFX gives BIG strong hits! I've gotten use to the mouthpiece but it's not my favorite. I'm hoping to get a bong adapter for it. I've got a nice little bong that works great with the old CFX. The Argo just doesn't have the oomph to give good hits with a bong, you'll literally draw the heat level down unless you turn it all the way up.

this might interest you...

Lets be direct, i don't believe information was your real motivation. Please put it in clear text if that still matters, my consumption method is radically different and this would defeat a personal preference quite largely illustrated since 2013...

You commented about the vapor path, I supplied information, it's that simple. Don't read motives into my posts. When I'm being sarcastic, believe me, there will be no doubt...

Lets be direct, i don't believe information was your real motivation. Please put it in clear text if that still matters, my consumption method is radically different and this would defeat a personal preference quite largely illustrated since 2013...

Back