Pop22's Vape AdventuresI guess this is a combination

I've been using my Magic-Flight since 2014. I figured it was time to try one of these new fangled vapes and catch up with the times. It is a new decade after all. :lol:
So I ordered the Arizer Air 2.
I also have been using an Arizer tabletop vape since 2015 and it is still going strong. I figured Arizer was a good brand.
Thanks Olderfart and others.

I'm currently tesing a pre-production gen2 CFX. It's been altered quite a bit. It's now a bit smaller, the mouth piece has been removed and a sippy style incorporated into the lid. Funtionaly, it vapes very well. I didn't like the mouth piece at first but I've gettn used to it. the new screen is nice, and less flashy. Overall, looks to be a very nice vape.

I'm currently tesing a pre-production gen2 CFX. It's been altered quite a bit. It's now a bit smaller, the mouth piece has been removed and a sippy style incorporated into the lid. Funtionaly, it vapes very well. I didn't like the mouth piece at first but I've gettn used to it. the new screen is nice, and less flashy. Overall, looks to be a very nice vape.
Replaceable battery or inbuilt?

I also have a Vap Cap M 2019. I really want to like it..... but it seems to be one of those things you have to practice to get right. I just want to enjoy flavor and get high. So I break it out once in a while just to justify having spent the money. Maybe with an induction heater I'd be more likely to use it. We'll see.

I also have a Vap Cap M 2019. I really want to like it..... but it seems to be one of those things you have to practice to get right. I just want to enjoy flavor and get high. So I break it out once in a while just to justify having spent the money. Maybe with an induction heater I'd be more likely to use it. We'll see.
I think the addition of an induction heater would be a big improvement, at least for me. It's an easy enough build. Don't really want to drop 120€+ on a commercial model.

I currently use the original Arizer Air that I got when they came out (2014) aside from new batteries & stems works great everyday all day .:biggrin: Also have a CFX that has a glass mouthpiece mod that is used when bigger hits are needed:baked:.
Wil be keeping watch for the ver.2 THKS for the heads up pop22:cheers::bow:

I've been using my Magic-Flight since 2014. I figured it was time to try one of these new fangled vapes and catch up with the times. It is a new decade after all. :lol:
So I ordered the Arizer Air 2.
I also have been using an Arizer tabletop vape since 2015 and it is still going strong. I figured Arizer was a good brand.
Thanks Olderfart and others.
Another nice thing about the Air2 is that you can find it for a great price nowadays. Lots of newer bling out there, but not much that actually works better IMHO. Did I mention that it has an easily replaceable standard battery? :biggrin:

Salutations Pop22,

I think the addition of an induction heater would be a big improvement, at least for me. It's an easy enough build.

Thinking of this??

full

That's actually one hell of a cheap "prototype" based on obscure Tesla modules recycled as IH drivers (e.g. intended for an audience which has evolved since the 1st publications dating back to 2008, Mazzilli himself prefering to refer to a "Royer ZVS" (patented in 1954...) while such gimmick got saved from joining wastelands - conveniently dropping a costly/heavy/cumbersome Flyback Transformer in the process i shall add!

Protection schemes must be added externally; m'well, somehow the succeeding generations of module batches couldn't even undergo due revision simply to integrate that! Not to mention it's supposed to be working like a resonator, except it seems so lousy nothing was ever done just to address Miller parasitic oscillations in absence of any impedance matching efforts, consequently passing huge workloads outside of what's meant to be a high-current loop...

IMO large collections either represent good fortune or repeated failure: a model NOT to be perpetuated, unless one happens to be a mercantile reseller that is... As for the notion of being "affordable" i fail to see what's motivating in a 2008 EXPERIENCE - time to move on after hopefully learning a few lessons, but not through blind emulation please!...

Commercial products may depend on it too though at least they come with a warranty besides some other incentives.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

P.S.: Has Arizer finally dropped its equally decade-old design guideline to force paying customers to share their lungs path with ordinary electronics? Since when?? How about posting photographs as proof?!! I may need an update...

Back