Mephisto Genetics Ghost Toof, early tokes

Thanks for sharing.
I've got two going right now. Day 56 and 46.
Can't wait!
:coffee:

The top and bottom plants on the left are the Ghost Toof.
Middle is a 56 day SODK...
EE3FAFBE-F65B-4FA8-AC86-7C560AD6448B.jpeg 238C88EA-9F7C-4FB8-AAE6-82882660F2FD.jpeg

Yes sir these are some funky monkey paw buds. Greasy gooey sticky and hard to hide. I don’t have a filter atm and am counting the days til she’s done. Unmistakable aroma!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I got some ghost toof as a freebie and haven’t run it yet, I think that I should have run it, oh well I already germed my seeds but as soon as one of these new ones finishes a couple months from now I may have to run two of these. Or if somebody dies, hopefully not lol

Does this cross get big? I know fantasmo is pretty big anyways

She definitely can get big. It is pot size dependent. I have one in a 2 gal pot at about 24” and one in a 3 gal that is 34” .My bigger plant is at 10 weeks and looks to have maybe 2 weeks left. She is very vigorous and hungry and makes some nice big frosty kolas! I seem to have two slightly different phenos that both smell sublime.

I'm running 4 more just ran 2 a couple months ago. I gave 2 of them a feed with this twice and 2 just water.
core_flavor_strawberry-banana-label.jpg

Body armored the 2 up front.
0529190609~2_Signature.jpg

Nothing but water
0525192035b~2_Signature.jpg
In front left

But for sure top notch buds and awesome buzz

Ohhhhh my god @STILLSMOKIN that is awesome, that is my favorite damn drink Other than the melon mania Reign energy drinks haha... are you telling me what’s good for me is good for them???? Oh I must know more!!

“The smell of this girl has put my spine out of whack”! Wow she smells so good and kinda metallic akin to Neville’s Haze and other top notch strains. If you disturb her in late flower waves of odor waft up and smack you in the face and your whole house reeks. Just another bad ass Mephisto girl. I wish I could get ahold of the new strains so much but am glad that I was able to snag these before the shut down. The smaller plant is probably one of the stickiest plants I have grown in 31 years and I have grown WW,GG4 and others. Mephisto never disappoints!

Ohhhhh my god @STILLSMOKIN that is awesome, that is my favorite damn drink Other than the melon mania Reign energy drinks haha... are you telling me what’s good for me is good for them???? Oh I must know more!!

You feed the plants with that? Plus the nutes in soil or coco?

Just testing it out, doesn't seem to be hurting that's for sure, the two that have gotten it with every water are monsters! I've started giving it to all of them now. But I put about 2oz in a gallon every water, they no longer droop with lights off and have since really taken off. Vitamin B is used to promote energy and awareness. Every thing else that's in it is safe for plants from what I've read, and a bunch of stuff is needed for plants.
0602190745~2_Signature~4.jpg

Back