Mephisto Genetics Ghost Toof, early tokes

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
I'm growing out some Ghost Toof ladies currently. I intentionally stressed two of them so I could get some earlier buds to smoke. Two weeks ago I trimmed out the bottom growth on those two "
early" girls and those trimmings have been drying since then, honestly.... this is my favorite Mephisto strain so far, I hope they don't change much as they finalize the growth. The high is one of the most euphoric, feel good, happy, highs I have experienced in years. And it seems to last about an hour and a half before it slowly fades down to a good steady high, relaxed.
To put things into perspective about the quality of this strain, I am a heavy medical cannabis user, and I really have been having problems for months with not being able to achieve the level of pain and anxiety relief I am trying to get, this one is doing it for me in spades.
I can't tell the Mephisto Boys enough, how much this is helping my quality of life. Thanks.

Great report, thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts in writing. I got a Ghost Toof going right now at day 64. What day (approximately) did you take those lowers to test? Also, have you chopped the whole plant yet and if so, what day did you take them? And was there any amber?

NP. It was around day 55-60. There was a speck of amber here and there and the trikes were all cloudy. I have the two "early" Ghost Toofs in the dark and starving them right now.

I agree, I just finished burning thru my ghost tooth and it was quite potent. Def was the Fantasmo pheno as the smell and flavors were quite hazey, but the toof decay cross made it finish much quicker, the flowers were denser, and there were sweet hints to level out the spice and dank flavors. Primo shit lol

My ghost toof is smelling amazing and starting to finish. Super greasy. Smells sweet and fruity. March 14 will be day 60 I think.

:pass:I just ordered yesterday and am so excited for this one.Fantasmo is one of my all time favorites and sweet tooth is a flavor delight too so should make for a real winner ” Pass the dutchie to the left hand side” SMOKE UP MY FRIENDS AND BE HAPPY

I now have mature GT in the bowl!
It is mostly a hazy affair to me. The smell is definitely haze. The aroma reminds me of the good stuff we used to get on the east coast in the early 80
s, from Northern California. I really am not good at describing these things as I don't have enough recent "toking experience" to give people a good comparison. It is still a very "up" buzz, hits you a little slowly, then builds. It gives my energy, it helps with my depression, and pain and really helps give me that "push" I always need to get going. Just a beautiful oily "pot" smell when you are smoking a bowl. The buds, when broken open, smell so spicy. It has a good flavor in edibles too.

Thanks for sharing.
I've got two going right now. Day 56 and 46.
Can't wait!
:coffee:

Me too! Mine are only 2 and 3 weeks old and looking very indica like so far with wide leaves and bushy growth.

Back