Dragon Meds Goldstone Auto Hunt

I am subbed up for this. I really like the sound of the Goldstone genetics. Very interested to see size, aroma, and finishing time as well as effect. My kind of experimenting. Good luck.

Have you grown any portal strains before? They have some really fine plant in their genetics for sure. I've grown around a dozen strains form them now.

When the plants r done if u take a few extra seconds u can save the cup and reuse them. Get an old knife and cut around the cup pull it out pull the stump out carefully and ready for the next strain.

Yeah i reuse the indoor cups, or at least the ones i can salvage. Sometimes they break.

Because of my tiny grow space, I need to keep things pretty small. These will migrate to some 1/2 gallon pots. I'll probably instatrans those as well in the even I send one of the girls outside.

KIMG0160.jpeg

About 4' x 2' with about 42" of overhead

Have you grown any portal strains before? They have some really fine plant in their genetics for sure. I've grown around a dozen strains form them now.

Nope, my only experience with auto's has been with Mephisto Genetics. But I went to their site last night when I got home and found that they do sell the Goldstone. But after looking a bit more I think I have settled on Stone Dragon as a strain I may want to try. Most of the reviews seem positive and the effects are the type of effects I generally look for in genetics.

The rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper....

Nope, my only experience with auto's has been with Mephisto Genetics. But I went to their site last night when I got home and found that they do sell the Goldstone. But after looking a bit more I think I have settled on Stone Dragon as a strain I may want to try. Most of the reviews seem positive and the effects are the type of effects I generally look for in genetics.

Stone dragon is one I really want to run as well. Seems they really focused on medicinal benefits when they bred this strain.

I've got 2/3 stone dragons up right now with a 3rd showing its little hat. I'm thinking that if I get a SD boy that I'll sprinkle a little pixie dust on one of the Blue Toof flowers and maybe create the ultimate sleep medicine (Dragon Tooth, lol)

I've got 2/3 stone dragons up right now with a 3rd showing its little hat. I'm thinking that if I get a SD boy that I'll sprinkle a little pixie dust on one of the Blue Toof flowers and maybe create the ultimate sleep medicine (Dragon Tooth, lol)
Ya know what that’s a fantastic idea.

Stone dragons are small plant but very potent, and they do focus on medical qualities for sure. I have grown several runs using the stone dragons/blackstone. Its one of the very few strains i run every time i fire up indoor autos.

Stone dragons are small plant but very potent, and they do focus on medical qualities for sure. I have grown several runs using the stone dragons/blackstone. Its one of the very few strains i run every time i fire up indoor autos.
This post has really got me wanting some. Money’s tight but man been wanting this strain for a while. And I need some good pain meds. I would like to know the list of strains that get run every time.

This is only my second run of it, but it was so good I'm hoping for a male. That's the nice thing about a lot of Portal strains, if you like em - breed em. Not all portal strains are regs but a lot are.

Last edited:
Back