Dragon Meds Goldstone Auto Hunt

This post has really got me wanting some. Money’s tight but man been wanting this strain for a while. And I need some good pain meds. I would like to know the list of strains that get run every time.

Must run strains list is short!!
Portal Stone Dragon
Portal Citrus Noir
Dutch Passion Auto night queen

This is only my second run of it, but it was so good I'm hoping for a male. That's the nice thing about a lot of Portal sttains, if you like em - breed em. Nat all portal strains are regs but a lot are.
Hopefully soon I can set up a small tent for breeding. Good luck sounds like a good strain. Did it auto for u?

Hopefully soon I can set up a small tent for breeding. Good luck sounds like a good strain. Did it auto for u?

Oh yeah, so far as I know the Goldstone is the only thing Stone has put out that was not securely autoflowering, I got a pack of them as freebies.

So, from the little reading I have been doing in the Dragons Med Team section of the forum, it appears as though Stone Dragon (currently on sale now at the portal) is the latest iteration of dragon genetics. Is it has been evolving by crossing to other genetics to gain more favorable characteristics (I assume this). So can I assume that it is the best of the iterations as well? Newer doesn't always equate to better. Will any of the previous dragon seeds ( ie. Black dragon) ever be available again for sale? Kind of like open source software, are the reviews for blue dragon, red dragon, just user developed strains. So many questions, and I don't want to wander down another rabbit hole I won't be able to get out of...

BTW - is there a thread that documents the whole development and previous strains?

Well here they are again, back 2 are 7 days and front two are 5-ish days. They seem happy. I just put in order for an HLG 100 in 3000k. It looks like the best value as far as output, efficiency, and cost on the market. I'll do a review of it after this grow.

KIMG0169.jpg

Well, here they are again. Can you guess which cups have the peat cups in them? I'm never using anything with peat in it again. Hopefully the peaty kiddos will perk up soon. Here is a before and after there move to a new home:

Before in insta-transplant solo cups
KIMG0171.jpeg

After in insta-transplant 2 qt pots
KIMG0172.jpeg

My new HLG light will be here this week, so I'm pretty excited about the direction the cabinet will be taking!

I tried to adjust the pH on the two struggle bunnies this morning, they were pretty acidic. In soil, with such small plants I'm not confident. If they don't improve I doubt they will be around in a week. This entire grow has gone right to shit on me.

KIMG0204%281%29.jpeg

Dragons are Mossy but over the years she has allowed people to do crosses. All the crosses I have tried are top shelf. We try to keep them open for pheno hunting for the type of meds you want. Many Dragons were never for sale and just passed around among friends here on AFN . Also over the years people come and go and so do some strains they may have made. As far as best no BS they have all bin top notch bud and growth. Really cant go wrong . Blood and Black are BOMB im itching to do more black but i currently have Durty going .ANd not all the strains are shown or known to all. If your around more you will over stand. I have like 8 or 9 strains.

Happens ..what can ya do. They cant all be winners .Mistakes wil be made . I bet next round it wont happen.CHIN UP!

Back