Night Owl Seeds Great Owl Off and beyond

I haven’t yet in coco. Use the same recipe in Promix with good results. Got a bale of HPCC which is a promix with coco.

For some reason I though you were using coco and bottom feeding with the rope in the pots your last run. Stoners, geeezzz. just had some ladies pop and gonna roll the dice with the Jacks this round. I was using MoG's formula the last two. Works great with a little tweaking, but a lot of items to mix!

For some reason I though you were using coco and bottom feeding with the rope in the pots your last run. Stoners, geeezzz. just had some ladies pop and gonna roll the dice with the Jacks this round. I was using MoG's formula the last two. Works great with a little tweaking, but a lot of items to mix!
I grew that way a few autos back, but was using floranova then. Went with the Jacks because I could get 25 lbs of A and 25 lbs of B for $100.00, went up to $160 last time I looked a few months ago. Still a deal.
I’ve been running jacks for the last few grows, getting some big plants that I believe could take 1000ppm to 1200ppm. Would definitely get some PK boost. Seeing some deficiencies early flower in the DWC’s. Mostly because they are getting to big.
Here’s a pic of some I have going that definitely need a boost.
187585C7-45B7-419D-B935-10B1B1FF98E9.jpeg

E523D459-9B10-404C-A2B0-78E817AEA849.jpeg

I grew that way a few autos back, but was using floranova then. Went with the Jacks because I could get 25 lbs of A and 25 lbs of B for $100.00, went up to $160 last time I looked a few months ago. Still a deal.
I’ve been running jacks for the last few grows, getting some big plants that I believe could take 1000ppm to 1200ppm. Would definitely get some PK boost. Seeing some deficiencies early flower in the DWC’s. Mostly because they are getting to big.
Here’s a pic of some I have going that definitely need a boost.
View attachment 1473276
View attachment 1473277
Thanks man! That's a big girl!!!

Back