Live Stoners Great to be here

could u gimme an indi/sati ratio breakdown on the onez i mentioned, as well as their lineage & f-status-? (f1,f2, f3, etc) thx :toke: ppp
All of the clone onlys we have are F1s found by other breeders and growers. Some were accidental, some came from big pheno hunts. Somewhere along the line it was selected and traded and ended up with me.

The Shoreline OG is probably the most unique clone i have. Its a Houston original. No one would be able to identify it unless you have had it. Creating seeds from it would be hard to do unless u owned the original cut. Its just a special plant.
Same with the glue. You have to have the original Josey cut to really understand it.

The Shoreline OG is probably the most unique clone i have. Its a Houston original. No one would be able to identify it unless you have had it. Creating seeds from it would be hard to do unless u owned the original cut. Its just a special plant.
Same with the glue. You have to have the original Josey cut to really understand it.
do you happen to have a cut of it???

These are the elite clone onlys i plan to work into the auto line. These are not moms selected from seed these are the original clone only plants I have sourced and collected over the years. As research and development I'm all ears for suggestions, its my job. If you guys see anything that you think has to be made or any other suggestions please feel free to add any comments.

View attachment 1299994View attachment 1299995View attachment 1300000
NL#5 AND SOUR DIESEL! FOR SURE!!!

Back