Sweet Seeds Green Poison XL auto in a 30 gallon pot!

I'll get some pics in a bit. I had to move it to another tent...........was was ahhh... interesting. Had to move it to take down the other tent. The tent had to come down because..... I lib=ve in a manufactured home. I noticed a week ago thta the floor was wet in the growroom. I though my auto pots res was leaking, so i stopped using it. I used my shopvac and vacuumed up the water. two days later it's wet again, so I think it's the tray on the tent. Nope. So I moved the plants and took down the tent this morning. A pipe that runs under the floor from the main was leaking, right under the tent! The floor is completely ruined. I have to cut out the floor in the whole room and replace it. Not a project I want..........

any updates? Too hot to grow in AZ, so I live vicariously thru my friends.

When it rains...........

My refrigerator died yesterday.....lol! Got a new one today. that's taken care of but now I'm behind on my growroom. I'm anxious to hang my new light, so kindly provided by my alter ego over at HLG..... :cools:

Sorry my man. I’ve gone thru it. One foot in front of the other is all I can say.

When it rains...........

My refrigerator died yesterday.....lol! Got a new one today. that's taken care of but now I'm behind on my growroom. I'm anxious to hang my new light, so kindly provided by my alter ego over at HLG..... :cools:
sounds to me like you got a growfridge to set up :biggrin:

I'm anxious to hang my new light, so kindly provided by my alter ego over at HLG..... :cools:

Now that's having a contact on the inside! :smoking:

Back