Sweet Seeds Green Poison XL auto in a 30 gallon pot!

Ok, got some pics! Ignore the PH issues, I am lol! Bud are Big! I'm please all considered. The potted one will get chopped as soon as I have time.

Green Poison pic1 -8-10-2021.jpg
Green Poison bud pic1 -8-10-2021.jpg
Green Poison bud pic2 -8-10-2021.jpg
Green Poison bud pic3 -8-10-2021.jpg
Green Poison bud pic4 -8-10-2021.jpg

Looking forward to it. Congrats on getting a successful harvest with all your mishaps. Hopefully next time will be alot easier go on ya :cheers:

Weighed the dried bud, got 220 grams, 7.77 ounces! Almost a 1/2 pound! No bad! I'm very pleased with the results. Buds smell a little skunky/cheesy with a hint of sweetness. Good strong Indica high with a medium headbuzz, just how I like it! Gave out a couple samples and it was will liked. She's in jars with Boveda packs and curing now. Going to stuff a bud in a bowl and enoy!

Green Poisson buds pic1 -8-20-2021.jpg
Green Poisson buds pic2 -8-20-2021.jpg

Very nice end result. Can't complain with almost a half pound of some sweet smoke! Pop, are you trying again for the pound in same pot?

I'm debating wether to do another auto or a Granddaddy Purple photo. Would like to try for a 1 pound auto though! We'll see!

Very nice end result. Can't complain with almost a half pound of some sweet smoke! Pop, are you trying again for the pound in same pot?

Back