Seed Stockers GreeninNY Wedding Glue Solocup competition

GreeninNY

I try to grow things
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for their generosity and @St. Tom for this opportunity to grow! Built a new tent to do this!

Seeds arrived and are in a warm wet blanket of papertowels...

will be growing in a DIY tent, 28x28x50ish inches powered by a viparspectra p1000 light.

temps range between 70-75ish.

growing in a mixture of organic soil, spm, perlite, worm castings, and kelp meal.

Will be fed msu 13 and flower fuel.

There’s a lot of talent and knowledge that I’m excited to be a part of. Looking forward to learning a lot on this grow!

Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for their generosity and @St. Tom for this opportunity to grow! Built a new tent to do this!

will be growing in a DIY tent, 28x28x50ish inches powered by a viparspectra p1000 light.

growing in a mixture of organic soil, spm, perlite, worm castings, and kelp meal.

There’s a lot of talent and knowledge that I’m excited to be a part of. Looking forward to learning a lot on this grow!

Sounds good man, best of luck in the competition.

Oh, you got your seeds? Hope I get mine early this week

Seeds have tails!

growing 2 to start and will pick the “one” after they grow a bit. Have drainage holes in the bottom of the cups as I think I drowned my first solo attempt.

The babies will grow under a small grow light nursery for a few days then get moved to the tent. Want to make sure they break soil and are ready before I ignore them all day in the tents!

photo is of the cups because I was excited and planted them before taking a pic.

day 1 will be when they break soil.
08C9C108-11E4-4428-93CC-19E92A6C0AF8.jpeg

Day 06

Moved into the tent!
viparspectra p1000
organic soul/spm/perlite/castings/kelp meal mix. Will top with castings.
tent averages 70-78°

Trying out some printed stands for the solo cups.
FAEB3906-B5C1-410A-B4BC-A66C614D1662.jpeg

Last edited:
Back