Seed Stockers GreeninNY Wedding Glue Solocup competition

Day 36

i picked left, but right is now coming up from behind!
started them on msu 13.

A01486F2-0B5F-4E28-A456-EC0E67B867CE.jpeg
BED3A4EF-0C1D-4F99-BFE9-A435068460BD.jpeg

Do you top feed or bottom? I see there is a fair amount of water in the tray and the top of the soil looks pretty wet too. I had problems during my last solo where she was sucking up the super concetrate mix at the bottom of the drip tray. I put some spacers under the cup and she perked up. Might be something to consider depending on your method.

Do you top feed or bottom? I see there is a fair amount of water in the tray and the top of the soil looks pretty wet too. I had problems during my last solo where she was sucking up the super concetrate mix at the bottom of the drip tray. I put some spacers under the cup and she perked up. Might be something to consider depending on your method.

nice catch, that was immediately after a feed.

thanks for the good thoughts- that’s the reason I started growing! Just delivered my summer harvests and tincture!
Bless your heart! Me too...I dont smoke. I grow for family members.
:bighug:

Day 47

they drank up via wick and were thirsty when I got back! removed the wicks and back to watering.

View attachment 1401782
They will be fine after a couple of feeds bro also don't forget you need to pick 1 plant as your poll entry at day 30 but anytime is OK

Back