Greenleaf Nutrients

I got my free 230g over the weekend. Looks like instant coffee and dissolves just as easily.

I had just started a new batch and plants are 1 week old without any feedings. Based on previous positive feedback from literally everywhere I mixed up a 2g/gal batch and gave them their first feeding.

If this run goes well I'll be back for the big bag, it mixes so incredibly easy in cold water if it even feeds halfway decently I'll be a huge fan. I HATE having to get warm water, mixing in first 1 then the other and then the last ingredient and hoping the nitrogen doesn't precipitate out. I'll never understand how people can deal with mixing like a hundred different ingredients etc even if it does make it yield a little more.
I love MC so far, but will be switching to soil/perlite mix instead of coco for its calmag buffering capabilities. Been chasing calmag issues since I switched to coco only regardless of what brand nutrient I used. As to mixing, it’s just something most of us that have been growing have gotten use to over the years. I started with good old fashion miracle grow in 1974 and have not found anything as easy as Mega Crop since. Well FloraNova has a one part grow and bloom, but if you ever tried to measure that thick goop you would go back to mixing multipart solutions.
Good luck with your grow! Start a journal if you can and tag me, I will drop by and watch you grow.

Oh and the 2g was about 125ppm, the seedlings should love their first meal. I'm going to try this grow using their recommendations start to finish. We'll see, it's mis from RSC and all their genetic existence has been under the sun, now a 260 hlg quantum board dialed down to 90 watts for the seedling stage

My medium is promix with additional perlite in a Hempy bucket, works great. I'll do a journal when I break out the auto flowers for my winter grow, I figure no one wanted to follow a photo on this site.

My medium is promix with additional perlite in a Hempy bucket, works great. I'll do a journal when I break out the auto flowers for my winter grow, I figure no one wanted to follow a photo on this site.
We like them all no matter if autos or photos as in the end they all provide the same meds.

OK might be fun. I haven't done a log since overgrow as a kid heh, sorry for the off topic, I'm super excited about mega crop though.

OK might be fun. I haven't done a log since overgrow as a kid heh, sorry for the off topic, I'm super excited about mega crop though.
This grow has been Megacrop with few of their supplements so far.
b9d71b810bebf5bb8d15b3705653ed8d.jpg

looks over watered

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They are in autopots so all watering is being automatically fed from the bottom. The plants take in what they want, when they want it.

so why do some of them look terrible with thin droppy leafs
They are in autopots so all watering is being automatically fed from the bottom. The plants take in what they want, when they want it.

so why do some of them look terrible with thin droppy leafs

I’m not sure what you are seeing to be honest, but I have been following @bushmasterar15’s grow and have seen a few more pictures than the one posted here and they look great to me. In addition, there are four different strains in that picture which could make it look off. It’s not easy feeding 4 strains from the same reservoir and getting everyones’ nutrient requirements spot on.

Also, a couple things you might not know about his system. Growing in coco, with injected air straight into the bottom of the root zone, along with being bottom fed from a gravity reservoir with an autovalve controlling a wet/dry cycle makes it very difficult to overwater.

I hope something here has helped you to understand why I don’t think they could be overwatered. Of course it could be because he hangs his clothes up to dry in there but forgot to remove the clothespins. :cooldance:

Last edited:
Back