Greenleaf Nutrients

I've been leaf tucking and bending as much as I can as I'm running out of room on some of the plants. The whole thread of this grow is over here Bushmaster's 2nd Autopot grow https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bushs-2nd-autopot-grow.65467/#post-1789061
Lol was just gonna write it looks like he just got done bending them over and maybe some defoliation plants usually droop after some hardcore manipulation. Well from the pics I’ve seen. Day after they look amazing.

I'm using Current Culture nutes right now, but would like to switch to GreenLeaf.
Can I put GreenLeaf nutes into a reservoir that already contains CC nutes?
If the answer is "no" can I empty the reservoir, then use GreenLeaf near the same ppm?
Or would the nute change over-stress plants?

I'm using Current Culture nutes right now, but would like to switch to GreenLeaf.
If the answer is "no" can I empty the reservoir, then use GreenLeaf near the same ppm?
I switched to Mega Crop midgrow and did not see any ill effects. I just made sure my EC/PPM were close to the same.

Blue Dream autos in auto pots, fed Megacrop @ 500 ppms. Looks like the "runt", on the left, is becoming the bigger plant!

Blue Dream pic1 -9-1-2018.JPG

Sorry for the late reply, I guess I missed this! Yes, you can mix nutrients, usually you can mix nutrients from all companies, sometimes companies like to tell you you can't mix nutrients so they "lock you in" on their product line.

In the end, nutrients are mostly just things like Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium etc... Brand doesn't matter!

Just placed my order for a little of everything from you guys! Awesome ideal on freebie 1000g. I would have never tried it otherwise. But a buddy of mine uses AN and he had one striping and mega fixed it

yeeeahh I just order from site and they shipp to Croatia..Weee!! And Its oonly 9$ shipping for 230g..Now we will see what customs will say do..

Just tried calling Just Grow to order some MC. Guy on the phone has never heard of it [emoji848]

HH

Back