Mephisto Genetics Grims Chemdogging

Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
Hello Folks!
I just wanted to post a picture of this Mephisto Chemdogging on day 68.
I won one of Last years bom/pom and got 3 of these babies as a prize, including other genetics too.
She has been grown in a 4.5L Air-Pot using CANNA Terra Pro Plus as the growing medium along with Advanced Nutrients Connoissuer Bloom and whole mixture of different additives.
She has been grown under two GN HS1 Led with a 20/4 light schedule.
She will be getting the chop in the next two weeks or a little more and il throw up more pictures here just before then.

yPslsE2l.jpg

uaRrymnl.jpg

FdDnudvl.jpg

t2guZARl.jpg

M0TieQOl.jpg

8y7X8hAl.jpg

PRf6JsLl.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good Grim! How tall is she?

Nice from, she didn't get too branchy for you.
did you pollinate?, or just very swollen calyxs?
cheers

Great looking plant. Great job.

Looking good Grim! How tall is she?
Thanks jackmc. Shes in a 18cm Air-pot so minus that she is 42cm (16 1/2 inches) tall.

Nice from, she didn't get too branchy for you.
did you pollinate?, or just very swollen calyxs?
cheers
Hello and thanks for the comment. No i didnt pollinate her at all she is just very swollen up. I believe she didnt get as big because of the small air-pot. Im not the biggest fan of air-pots as they dont leave much room for proper root development even with the bigger 20-30 litre versions.
Great looking plant. Great job.
Thank you WGL i appreciate the kind words dude.

Have you tried a smart pot?
:)

Have you tried a smart pot?
:)

Havent tried one yet but might try it some where down the line. Il be doing more Mephistio genetics very soon again but im just still deciding on strains. Il be growing one in a 55 litre Dwc single bucket and another in one 30litre normal pot in soil. Il be sure to do a journal on them in a couple of weeks once i have got things going.

Cool, will look forward to it mate

Back