I’ve used it in all my grows. No one can tel you what strength to feed them though, at least accurately because this depends on your environment.

What I can tell you is that it’s easy to overfed and burn them. What I can also tell you is that don’t bother with calmag, because if your water has calmag in it, you can easily cause a lock out due to AN having calcium and magnesium in it. What is also a myth is the fact you can’t “ph” it yourself. The ph levels vary depending on what your water ph comes out at. I recommend you get a reliable ph meter just to check your water source, so you know what it roughly comes out at. If your solution ph is too low or too high, you can certainly use ph up or down a little to adjust it. I have tried and tested this. I also recommend when you use AN products, use luke warm water. It dilutes the solution better, and it will make it more concentrated compared to cold water. You will especially have to use a little warmer water when it comes to using big bud as it is thick.

Their products work great for sure. But it is easy to burn your plants if you are not careful, and cause lock outs. It’s something you learn to avoid and deal with. I switched to coco and it’s easier to handle lockouts and so on. I recommend you do not even buy their grow A and B. I have used it and caused a lockout a few times in soil. Like week two or three of flower, it is prone to start brown spotting on your leaves. I use Bloom A and B all the way through, start to finish, with big bud and overdrive. My plants normally don’t go into flower until around week 5 or 6, sometimes 7. (Yes they are autos - feeding veg nutes longer to keep them in veg longer is a myth for sure. Doing this can actually cause issues because as the plant goes into stretch. it still requires P and K - I find it best to give it a good dose of big bud soon as you see the start of flower development. Do not go with their feeding schedule. I recommend you use 1ml per litre all the way through. I avg 5.5-7oz a plant doing this. I am certain I will exceed that with my next due grow from my recent experience on my last grow.

The more you use their products, the more you will learn how to use them more efficiently. It taken me two grows to get them just right.

Not many people here could advise or help me regarding AN. It seems most people here don’t use them, refuse to use them, or copy other people’s feeding schedules rather than experiment for themselves. I hope I have provided you with enough good info.

Any other questions, feel free to ask bro.

Welcome to the community, and good luck with your grow

Grown with my knowledge I’ve left you above

View attachment 1393382
Also, are you checking the ph while using the ph perfect sensi bloom?
Also I am using 5 gallon fiber pots with pro mix HP and even then if I ever try to water my plants to run off the soil gets so wet that it takes four to five days to dry out to the point where I can water or feed it again
It seems to me that if you go with a water feed water schedule it would be almost impossible to get too much salt build up with the low amount of fertilizer that I use
Would it help if I went to a water water feed schedule?

Also, are you checking the ph while using the ph perfect sensi bloom?
Also I am using 5 gallon fiber pots with pro mix HP and even then if I ever try to water my plants to run off the soil gets so wet that it takes four to five days to dry out to the point where I can water or feed it again
It seems to me that if you go with a water feed water schedule it would be almost impossible to get too much salt build up with the low amount of fertilizer that I use
Would it help if I went to a water water feed schedule?
The ph will differ from user to user, it will change depending on the water source ph. With my water source being between 7-7.5ph out the tap, it brings my ph down automatically to around 5.8-6.0. You don’t water every day in soil, you only water or feed when the pot is light. But I’m certain ProMix is used hydroponically? I could be wrong since I’ve never used it. But if it’s hydroponic medium, then you can feed every day and keep it wet. However, if it’s 100% soil then only feed or water when the pot is real light. You gotta try and figure out how much water they drink every day. From there you will naturally adjust

Back