Seed Bank Growers choice seeds. Opperating out of California.

Is it wise to post the actual name of someone involved in illegal activities on a Google searchable forum ?

But then again I don't know if his name is common knowledge or not...

Just curious :pass:

That name is quite publicly known and he operates his business using it.

Robin Curtiss (the owner of Greybeard) told me himself he repackages and relabels genetics under his own label (including big name breeders.) When he tried forcing their advertising in our groups, he and his buddies tried to publicly troll us. We had a member on here that told us his full credit card payment information (including 3 digit CVV) was sent in an e-mail. I have zero problem telling growers to stay far, far, far, far away from that company.
Really, wow never had problem. I dont have them shipped to my house and use a pre paid cc so nothing to worry. I never bought their strains just major breeders like dinafem, greenhouse seeds, bomb, a few others. Sad to find that out, luckily I dont need to buy anytime soon. Thanks for letting me know!

Robin Curtiss (the owner of Greybeard) told me himself he repackages and relabels genetics under his own label (including big name breeders.) When he tried forcing their advertising in our groups, he and his buddies tried to publicly troll us. We had a member on here that told us his full credit card payment information (including 3 digit CVV) was sent in an e-mail. I have zero problem telling growers to stay far, far, far, far away from that company.

Thanks Hobbs. I will also note that for future reference. There are all sorts of sketchy reviews on the internet on this seedbank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

For what it's worth, there is no such thing as a 'semi-autoflowering' plant. As Yoda said "there is Auto or Auto-not, there is no Auto-try". Semi auto is just Stitch-speak for unstable shit that might be photos or autos in the same vial because it's not been tested.

Invite 'em I say, let them enter the crucible. Google never forgets. I'm sure they will ignore the invite or waffle on us.

I am very happy so far with GCS I love the critical purple, candy kush, very good medicine! The gorilla glue is also very good as far as the potency I just wasnt the biggest fan of the flavor kinda sour to me smelled super fruity every strain ive run of theirs though. Im running several of their strains again in a new grow journel called the new run. Blueberry, bubblegum(new strain released) which started sexed and stated pistals at just 16 days and now at day 21 is in its pre-flower stretch already, and sour kush, I am finishing the last of 3 seeds of the gorilla glue in this run to to see if the taste was just a phenotype issue. I actually bought some mephisto seeds to run beside these for a comparision for myself to see and ive been having issues with a tooth decay but in all fairness bought the seeds from a seed bank where I live and I have no idea how old the seeds were how they were stored any of that so I will be doing several runs so I can have an honest comparison. I do believe that GCS flower times are from the day that the plant shows pistals and if looked at actually says flower time not seed to harvest. I do hope to one day see them on here

I have Hindu Kush autos from GCS and gorilla glue and the Hindu Kush is at day 65 and still no buds. Some preflower on one plant and none on the other. Both are good strong plants.

The gorilla glue I planted 3 one was ok and other was weak and the 3rd did nothing. They are starting to preflower tho.

I have Hindu Kush autos from GCS and gorilla glue and the Hindu Kush is at day 65 and still no buds. Some preflower on one plant and none on the other. Both are good strong plants.

The gorilla glue I planted 3 one was ok and other was weak and the 3rd did nothing. They are starting to preflower tho.

At 65 days, if you have the space, i'd turn the lights to 12/12 and see what happens.
It should be well on the way by now >.<

I have Hindu Kush autos from GCS and gorilla glue and the Hindu Kush is at day 65 and still no buds. Some preflower on one plant and none on the other. Both are good strong plants. Sometimes u have to kik in the f
ive had that problem with their seeds before n i talked to their customer service n they said flip the light to 12 12 for a few days then flip it back n it will trigger their auto flowering n they will continue to flower at ur normal light scedule .

Back