Seed Bank Growers Choice seeds

MG62

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi all, I am getting ready to make a seed purchase and was wondering about Growers Choice seeds. Are they legit and has anyone ever purchased from them.

They are legit.
I've grown a couple of their autos.
Critical purple is an excellent strain for sleep,.

They are legit.
I've grown a couple of their autos.
Critical purple is an excellent strain for sleep,.
Thanks Bud, How strong of a odor is Critical purple how big does it get? I have a 32in x 32in x 63 inch high tent. I am thinking of getting Northern Light, Bubble Gum and Durbin poison. I did look at the Critical purple.

I'm a hydro grower who never has much smell, and Critical Purple seemed to have average smell.
It's been a couple years since I grew it, so these are old recollections.
Mine got huge and yielded huge.
Without any topping or training, it got around 7 ft tall.
It was very potent, and is still one of my favorite sleep strains.
I'll be growing it again in a few weeks.

If height is an issue you might want to choose a different strain.
Mephisto has a lot of small, potent strains, but their seeds are in high demand, and hard to find.
Their Strawberry Nuggets is my best sleep strain, and doesn't get too big.

I'm a hydro grower who never has much smell, and Critical Purple seemed to have average smell.
It's been a couple years since I grew it, so these are old recollections.
Mine got huge and yielded huge.
Without any topping or training, it got around 7 ft tall.
It was very potent, and is still one of my favorite sleep strains.
I'll be growing it again in a few weeks.

If height is an issue you might want to choose a different strain.
Mephisto has a lot of small, potent strains, but their seeds are in high demand, and hard to find.
Their Strawberry Nuggets is my best sleep strain, and doesn't get too big.
Thanks for the info. I do usually do LST but I think Critical Purple might be too much for my tent.

I’ve grown a few of their autos, with 2 of my favorites being G13 and Blue Forest Berry; I’ve done multiples of these. I’ve also grown a 13.5 ounce monster BCN Critical XXL in dwc.

grown many out as i was in bay area and they shipped out of Sactown....2-3 days delivery......they were reliable but went down hill...in my opinion!!! as one of the few white seed retailers/relabelers i would go to.,,,seems theye got to big for britches and having to buy old lots of old stock and getting burned

I grew out critical purple, pineapple express, Tangerine dream, cheese, gorilla glue and cream. The Tangerine dream and pineapple was my faves.

The critical purple was good too.

I was not overly impressed. I will not buy them again. I found multiple pics on the websites that are the same pictures from other well known breeders websites. Who ripped who is not known. Here is an example I can remember, I just pulled these pictures off both websites.
20211128_103134.jpg
20211128_103049.jpg

Compare the second picture with the one below.
a quick mirror imagine flip, and they look the same to me.
20211128_103027.jpg
20211128_103006.jpg

This is why I stopped buying from them. It was not the only one.

That's really uncool ... I am currently growing San Fernando Valley x The Purps ... Up until now, my earthly and only one from Growers Choice ... They are, to be honest, a bit tricky, I had already nodded those with less to do well went away. These come slowly. But they are coming. I don't know if that might be lying about one of the genetics of this strain, both of which have not yet been cultivated individually. I also didn't really like that the seeds were lying around loose in the plastic packaging. Not protected from oxygen or anything. Got rainbow runtz from those in the fridge. Let's see when I get to crack them. I wish you every success with your decision!

Back