Dutch Passion QbGrower goes all out - Dutch Passion Style - Orange Bud 2.0

Going well bro :thumbsup: whats the next step?

Thanks mate.

They'll be getting moved to their final pots in a few days and I'll give them another 3ish weeks of veg with a topping thrown in at some point before flipping to flower. Unsure if I'll use scrog nets this time. What do you think?

I'll update my main diary today with the other strains you gave me. Theyre growing well.

Qb

I think topping and growing natural way should be fine, scrogging is ofc possible too, I'm personally big fan of a SCROG but it should make sense size-wise to do so, or otherwise you need to extend the veg period to fill the whole net. I think I would choose the first option here, but I'll leave that up to you ofc :cheers:

Nice to hear that mate :thumbsup: Where can I find your main diary?

I think topping and growing natural way should be fine, scrogging is ofc possible too, I'm personally big fan of a SCROG but it should make sense size-wise to do so, or otherwise you need to extend the veg period to fill the whole net. I think I would choose the first option here, but I'll leave that up to you ofc :cheers:

Nice to hear that mate :thumbsup: Where can I find your main diary?

I did a SCROG last time with same setup and same amount of plants as this time and had good results. I think these ladies may get an extra week of veg.

I'll top and LST and make the decision later in terms of SCROGGING.

My main diary is here:

Qb

Ah yes, that's the one I checked, but I didn't see the update so I thought there was another one :crying:
Anyway, no rush, I see them ladies pop up soon, cannot wait to see what you will do with them :pop:

Hi folks. Everything's going well in the tent. They've been bottom watered with a weak solution of seaweed today. Roots are starting to appear out the bottom so they'll be potted up at the weekend.

I think we've got two different phenos.

Day 22

IMG_20240229_184019.jpg
IMG_20240229_184044.jpg
IMG_20240229_184106.jpg

Qb

Day 33

They were watered a little dechlorinated water each a couple of days after transplant. They're looking a good a part from a couple of the lowest leaves on two of the orange bud. I think it's a magnesium deficiency. Soil might be a little too hot for these two.

They're going to be topped at some point today.

IMG_20240311_070246.jpg
IMG_20240311_070305.jpg
IMG_20240311_070325.jpg
IMG_20240311_070339.jpg

Qb

Back