Indoor Growing Scrog

I need to check with my colleagues but I have seen monsterplants for sure, she has always been a contender for being one of the biggest auto's out of the collection, together with Auto Ultimate, Auto Critical Orange Punch, Auto Glueberry OG and lastly our Auto Euforia. The latter can become in good hands a real monster as well (especially in hydroponics or in semi-hydro conditions in cocos). :hump:

But even with cultivars that are normally quite small, like Auto Blackberry Kush, insane yields are possible, especially when you combine a lot of light with a lot of space (medium + m2 wise). Like this for example : https://dutch-passion.blog/autoblackberry-kush-grow-review-under-led-grow-lights/

The biggest one I remember is the Auto Ultimate in a bucket : https://dutch-passion.blog/dutch-passion-autoultimate-1kg-grow-review/

This one was pretty nice as well : https://dutch-passion.blog/auto-ultimate-insane-850-900g-organic-indoor-harvest-from-a-single-plant/

So I think @420autoflower will definitely have a shot at the title for the Auto Daiquiri Lime!! :goodluck:
You Dutch boys certainly now how to produce the goods, there's some monsters in that list :toke:

Thanks Deano!
I think she’s well over 1000 grams how she sits now and she’s still got another 10-12 days more to fatten up. :eyebrows:

Lol… thanks @Heart of flowers!
I do my best to feed them everything they would possibly need during veg to give them a good start. I also keep my environment in check, apply simple LST with a bent coat hanger stake and I’m also growing hydro which IMHO helps with vigorous growth.

Thanks for showing me my competition Antonio. Always nice to see what other people are doing and how they grow big plants. :thumbsup:
Been having a lot of fun growing your cultivars so far and really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to give your strains a go. Would like to see what I can do with your Auto Critical Orange Punch and your Auto Euphoria sometime if you wouldn’t mind. :mrgreen:
I just finished cleaning up the 4 Glueberries I cut down a couple weeks ago and they all turned out to be heavy, 3 of them were over a pound each with the largest one tipping the scale at over 740 grams. I still have the smallest and largest Glueberries growing but planning on harvesting them over the weekend. Curious to see what the big girl weighs in at, she’s a beautiful plant with close to perfect symmetry and has a 30” canopy with over 70 main top kolas on her. She’s actually ready to be cut down now but I just love staring at her and will be sad when she’s gone.
Very happy with how all the Glueberries turned out and after sampling each pheno I can give a big thumbs up on taste, terps and THC. What more can you ask for!
If anyone is looking to grow ginormous, extremely dense, potent and sticky kolas Auto Glueberry is the strain for you. :lol:
It's always top draw in your garden, it's good to know about the Glueberries, that's another future cultivar tagged ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for showing me my competition Antonio. Always nice to see what other people are doing and how they grow big plants. :thumbsup:
Been having a lot of fun growing your cultivars so far and really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to give your strains a go. Would like to see what I can do with your Auto Critical Orange Punch and your Auto Euphoria sometime if you wouldn’t mind. :mrgreen:
I just finished cleaning up the 4 Glueberries I cut down a couple weeks ago and they all turned out to be heavy, 3 of them were over a pound each with the largest one tipping the scale at over 740 grams. I still have the smallest and largest Glueberries growing but planning on harvesting them over the weekend. Curious to see what the big girl weighs in at, she’s a beautiful plant with close to perfect symmetry and has a 30” canopy with over 70 main top kolas on her. She’s actually ready to be cut down now but I just love staring at her and will be sad when she’s gone.
Very happy with how all the Glueberries turned out and after sampling each pheno I can give a big thumbs up on taste, terps and THC. What more can you ask for!
If anyone is looking to grow ginormous, extremely dense, potent and sticky kolas Auto Glueberry is the strain for you. :lol:
:clapper::clapper::clapper: very nice results mate, will be nice to see what you can achieve with the biggest Auto Glueberry OG that is still alive! Cannot wait for the harvest shots and results.. :woohoo:

And thanks for the :vibes: and positive feedback mate, it is much appreciated coming from you!

Please give the Auto Daiquiri Lime all the time and love she deserves, I really think you can hit a new DP record for any homegrown autoflower!! :cool1:

Some dry weight results from the 5 plants I harvested a couple weeks ago.

Taring a 44 gram 1 pound grove bag
1711588840322.jpeg

1711588908641.jpeg

1711591384353.jpeg

Night Owl: Bubble Gum Queen
307 grams
1711589082526.jpeg
1711589143695.jpeg

1711588992890.jpeg

Dutch Passion: Auto Glueberry (pheno on the right) 374 grams
1711589260456.jpeg

1711589324254.jpeg

1711590289071.jpeg

Glueberry (pheno on the left) 472 grams
1711589726205.jpeg

1711591456655.jpeg

Glueberry 459 grams
1711589908405.jpeg
1711590042083.jpeg
1711590145144.jpeg
1711590238671.jpeg

To be continued…. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Here are the last 2 of my Glueberries I just harvested a few days ago.
It was nice being able to finally cut them free from their tents and handle them for the first time since they were flattened out a couple months ago. After picking them both up the smaller pheno felt like she’ll weigh in around 350 grams and the biggest one should be well over 1000 grams. :eyebrows:
Very happy with how the largest Glueberry turned out and had a lot of fun growing her. She was definitely a looker and I always caught myself staring at her for long periods of time mesmerized by her beauty. Lol! :rolleyes1: Miss her already. She was a stunning plant with a 29” canopy and over 100 huge rock hard greasy top kolas on her. She was originally flattened out in a 24x48” tent with another Glueberry but she didn’t flower at the same time as her tent mate so I cut her free from her partner and spread her out in a 31x31” tent to let her grow into her full potential… and I’m glad I did! :lol:

Small Glueberry
IMG_9345.jpeg
IMG_9346.jpeg
IMG_9347.jpeg
IMG_9362.jpeg
IMG_9368.jpeg
IMG_9372.jpeg

Largest Glueberry (pheno on the left)
IMG_7399.jpeg
IMG_7744.jpeg
IMG_8010.jpeg
IMG_8026.jpeg