Indoor Growing Scrog

still drinking close to 5 gallons a day so I’m going to let her go a little longer
Have you chopped autos that didn't slow down in their drinking at the end?
my pics are good examples of showing how cannabis plants can fully mature and produce big rock hard sticky kolas without any leaves
Word. :toke:
old ILGM auto seeds
...almost bought some years back before I accidentally grew a bunch of auto-fem seeds. Can't wait to see what you do with those beans :hump:

Have you chopped autos that didn't slow down in their drinking at the end?

Word. :toke:

...almost bought some years back before I accidentally grew a bunch of auto-fem seeds. Can't wait to see what you do with those beans :hump:
Yes… I will usually harvest when water consumption slows down unless I need the tent for other plants.
I know ILGM isn’t a preferred breeder but I’ve had good luck with them over the years and enjoyed growing their genetics.
Here is an assortment of ILGM autos I grew last year about this time in a SOG setting that turned out well.

1711845224252.jpeg
1711845249618.jpeg

1711845300353.jpeg
1711845443247.jpeg

Yes… I will usually harvest when water consumption slows down unless I need the tent for other plants.
I know ILGM isn’t a preferred breeder but I’ve had good luck with them over the years and enjoyed growing their genetics.
Here is an assortment of ILGM autos I grew last year about this time in a SOG setting that turned out well.

View attachment 1674475View attachment 1674477
View attachment 1674478View attachment 1674482
The comments are so good on instagram I've never seen that many people mind blown I've even said to folks he's that cool he even shows folks his techniques on are site to everybody. But putting that in the post most definitely will get us old and new members back for sure and we need them. Also I'm seriously considering going for a run of autos after these next photos as I would feel like a grower god to grow them lol and I know i grow OK girls but your another level

You’re Insta famous 420! If I send you my watering can will you autograph? :smokeit:
Just being a smartass. Lol
Really amazing stuff. As always.
Can’t wait to see the Daiquiri Lime finished.
I have some DP Critical Orange Punch and Auto Glueberry Og I’m going to run coming up.

The comments are so good on instagram I've never seen that many people mind blown I've even said to folks he's that cool he even shows folks his techniques on are site to everybody. But putting that in the post most definitely will get us old and new members back for sure and we need them. Also I'm seriously considering going for a run of autos after these next photos as I would feel like a grower god to grow them lol and I know i grow OK girls but your another level
Glad everyone likes the plants Tom.
I’m down for anything that will help AFN gain new members and bring old ones back. I’ve been noticing the lack of posting members lately too and wondered what I could do to bring some people over. I was even thinking of posting some of my plants on Reddit with links to my AFN threads to hopefully lure them in.
From what I’ve seen you are an excellent grower brother and should be able to grow beautiful autos with even both hands tied behind your back. :mrgreen:

You’re Insta famous 420! If I send you my watering can will you autograph? :smokeit:
Just being a smartass. Lol
Really amazing stuff. As always.
Can’t wait to see the Daiquiri Lime finished.
I have some DP Critical Orange Punch and Auto Glueberry Og I’m going to run coming up.
Lol… thanks Rick!
I would like to run a Critical Orange Punch in the future as well. There’s actually a bunch of cultivars Dutch Passion has that I would like to get my hands on including more Glueberries.
:eyebrows:
Are you planning on not taking your annual break and growing through the summer this year? I was gearing up for a little outdoor action over the weekend and spent a couple hours yesterday fabricating a rolling scrog cart out of a furniture moving dolly, wood and zip ties. Lol! :nono:
It’s a little rough around the edges and far from perfect but it should do the job. :rofl:

IMG_9835.jpeg
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9838.jpeg

Glad everyone likes the plants Tom.
I’m down for anything that will help AFN gain new members and bring old ones back. I’ve been noticing the lack of posting members lately too and wondered what I could do to bring some people over. I was even thinking of posting some of my plants on Reddit with links to my AFN threads to hopefully lure them in.
From what I’ve seen you are an excellent grower brother and should be able to grow beautiful autos with even both hands tied behind your back. :mrgreen:

Lol… thanks Rick!
I would like to run a Critical Orange Punch in the future as well. There’s actually a bunch of cultivars Dutch Passion has that I would like to get my hands on including more Glueberries.
:eyebrows:
Are you planning on not taking your annual break and growing through the summer this year? I was gearing up for a little outdoor action over the weekend and spent a couple hours yesterday fabricating a rolling scrog cart out of a furniture moving dolly, wood and zip ties. Lol! :nono:
It’s a little rough around the edges and far from perfect but it should do the job. :rofl:

View attachment 1674715View attachment 1674716View attachment 1674717
That will make out door life so much easier, are you going for a wire mesh top or securing a net over the frame.

Last edited:
That cart is a good idea. I need to be mobile in my grow area because of my storm shelter being in there. A lot to think about but I really would like to make an attempt at it one day.
I’ve grown DP Blackberry Kush, Colorado Cookies, Blue Mazar and Glueberry.
All good stuff. DP is one of my favs.
Hey if you want some of the DP COP
Get with me. :thumbsup:

That will make out door life so much easier, are you going for a wire mesh top or securing a net over the frame.
I’m going to make another cart so I’ll use a metal grid on one and 3” nylon netting with the other. Nothing better than the heavy grid holding your plant down but I do like the option of being able to cut the entire plant free from the posts at the end grow with the netting.

That cart is a good idea. I need to be mobile in my grow area because of my storm shelter being in there. A lot to think about but I really would like to make an attempt at it one day.
I’ve grown DP Blackberry Kush, Colorado Cookies, Blue Mazar and Glueberry.
All good stuff. DP is one of my favs.
Hey if you want some of the DP COP
Get with me. :thumbsup:
That’s cool… I didn’t know you were growing in your storm shelter, I thought your grow area was inside your garage this whole time. lol!
I made the scrog cart so I would be able to stash the plants if I had company or service people come over that weren’t 420 friendly but much rather grow them in the ground if I could.

I’ll hit you up later on those DP beans. :mrgreen:
Thanks bro!

talk about blowing Instagram up that post smashed our view right up and so many questions View attachment 1674770
Sorry Tom… I’m never on Instagram but I’ll check it out tomorrow and answer any questions there might be.

Thanks buddy! :thumbsup:

Back