Indoor Growing Scrog

Stellar Job bro! :clapper:

How are the Auto Ultimate's doing by the way?
These were doing pretty good as well as I remember, this Auto Daiquiri Lime takes up all my headspace for now, what a beauty mate, well done! :thumbsup:

And just hit me a PM whenever you want to talk genetics mate, I'm sure we can get you some more :eyebrows:
Wanted to ask you some things to do a feature in the future with you anway, so let's talk soon!

Keep it up :growing:

It's Day 64 for these Hell-Raisers as they move into their bulking phase ;)

hr63w1.jpg

hr64w.jpg

Stellar Job bro! :clapper:

How are the Auto Ultimate's doing by the way?
These were doing pretty good as well as I remember, this Auto Daiquiri Lime takes up all my headspace for now, what a beauty mate, well done! :thumbsup:

And just hit me a PM whenever you want to talk genetics mate, I'm sure we can get you some more :eyebrows:
Wanted to ask you some things to do a feature in the future with you anway, so let's talk soon!

Keep it up :growing:
Thanks Antonio! :thumbsup:
Really enjoyed growing your cultivars and would love to run more… so let’s keep this thing going bro!!! :mrgreen: As you already know I’ve got these ILGM plants I’m currently working with but I’ll have room to start some youngsters soon.
Ultimates are doing well but nothing compared to the Glueberries and Daiquiri Lime. Both Ultimates turned out to be big plants but taking a little longer to finish up, the pheno on the left is basically done but the pheno on the right needs a couple more weeks, I’m going to need the tent for other plants soon and will most likely harvest her early.

IMG_9906.jpeg
IMG_9907.jpeg
IMG_9913.jpeg
IMG_9910.jpeg

Daiquiri Lime is coming down in the next couple days. :sadcry: She’s more than ready!
D122
IMG_9868.jpeg
IMG_9869.jpeg
IMG_9870.jpeg
IMG_9871.jpeg
IMG_9920.jpeg
IMG_9926.jpeg
IMG_9929.jpeg
1712200778061.jpeg
IMG_9934.jpeg
1712200663191.jpeg
IMG_9921.jpeg

Thanks brother! :toke:
Still have lots to learn.
Interested in seeing how your plants scrog out, they look like they are coming along really well.
Thanks, mine are a bit slow, but mainly due to the cold temps, so no real issues, I have set the lamp to night time to try and keep the temps a little more consistent... the problem with that of course is that I have to change my own daily routines to flow along with them... tomorrow will be tucking day, so i will post a before and after shot .. there is no rushing plants is there :baked:

Back