I think it would work just like cocoa, feeding it as much as it can handle is my issue. I don't have time to water more than once a day, and every two days is more like it. If you are a good cocoa grower, I can see how this can work well for you with some dialing in. I do think the rings would be beneficial, I don't think you would have any problems with getting it TOO packed. You need ALL the nutrients you would use for cocoa. I am not sure on the organic nutes, you would have to ask Growpito I think.

Here are the final pics before chopping, finally, lol. But the buds are like concrete. She looks great, but is starting to fade, and smells piney/citrus.

View attachment 1025842 View attachment 1025843 View attachment 1025844 View attachment 1025845 View attachment 1025846 View attachment 1025847 View attachment 1025848 View attachment 1025849
I didn't have to use cal mag was the biggest difference for me. Coalminer suggested I use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro hydroponics and liquid karma. They also have enzymes and microbes that can be used with it. The black cubes are supposed to be there to help colonize beneficials.

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

Res gets turned on today.

@Growpito_Aleks so far this stuff is impressing me and how well it’s working with the autopot system. The plants always look happy. There r a couple that get a little droopy about an hr before lights out once lights on they r all perky again so I’m sure that’s just a tired lady.

@Growpito_Aleks so far this stuff is impressing me and how well it’s working with the autopot system. The plants always look happy. There r a couple that get a little droopy about an hr before lights out once lights on they r all perky again so I’m sure that’s just a tired lady.

I'm glad to hear it! Feel free to post pictures in our thread. Do you have an Instagram?

I'm glad to hear it! Feel free to post pictures in our thread. Do you have an Instagram?
Yes but I only go on to check pics out. Haven’t posted anything. Last Saturday to this Saturday.
E6AC6723-08AC-4AF5-BA55-F61D52C5DC99.jpeg
A617E50D-2A7F-4299-A1B7-2154AFFD2506.jpeg

B796025D-AA41-4BBB-B572-9F581895A902.jpeg
And this past Saturday. This growpito seems very easy to work with so far. Ladies seem to grow fast in it. These r photos and the lights r now on 12/12 as of today. E.C has been between 1.0- 1.2. that’s just as I add sometimes I don’t feel like getting more water to bring it down. I mix according to Greenleaf’s website so the part a&b r in the correct ratios then I bring it down to get close to the 1.0 growpito recommends. I put a net in and started bending Tropicana banana and Amherst sour diesel down not trying to do a full scrog just using it to even the canopy out a little and for support later. @Growpito_Aleks feel free to use my pics on insta and I’ll be heading into my local store later this week. I’m gonna bring some in to show him and chat with him about it.

View attachment 1201186 And this past Saturday. This growpito seems very easy to work with so far. Ladies seem to grow fast in it. These r photos and the lights r now on 12/12 as of today. E.C has been between 1.0- 1.2. that’s just as I add sometimes I don’t feel like getting more water to bring it down. I mix according to Greenleaf’s website so the part a&b r in the correct ratios then I bring it down to get close to the 1.0 growpito recommends. I put a net in and started bending Tropicana banana and Amherst sour diesel down not trying to do a full scrog just using it to even the canopy out a little and for support later. @Growpito_Aleks feel free to use my pics on insta and I’ll be heading into my local store later this week. I’m gonna bring some in to show him and chat with him about it.

You're doing an excellent job brother! I can send you our distributor's contact information so that they can supply your local store.

Much appreciated on permission for your using your images. Very glad that you are pleased with the product and we are always here if you require support. Thank you for your purchase!

Back