Guanokalong tea (need help)

T

THE BEAR

Hey everyone I'm looking to make some tea with my gunalong bat shit powder, it's 1/10/1.
Currently my plants are coming up on day 50, I was intending to use it as a dry ammendment buy missed the chance, I have been feeding bio-bizz Bloom at 2ml per litre and they have not had anything else.
Definitely think they need a boost of (P) now, so thinking of making a tea with the bat shit but don't know what I'm at.
@RustyStarbuck72 your the only guy I know who uses/used the stuff so any advise on making a tea with it, want to try it on 1 plant first to see if it works, so @RustyStarbuck72 my tents as ll yours,
No wierd shit tho :rofl:

Hey everyone I'm looking to make some tea with my gunalong bat shit powder, it's 1/10/1.
Currently my plants are coming up on day 50, I was intending to use it as a dry ammendment buy missed the chance, I have been feeding bio-bizz Bloom at 2ml per litre and they have not had anything else.
Definitely think they need a boost of (P) now, so thinking of making a tea with the bat shit but don't know what I'm at.
@RustyStarbuck72 your the only guy I know who uses/used the stuff so any advise on making a tea with it, want to try it on 1 plant first to see if it works, so @RustyStarbuck72 my tents as ll yours,
No wierd shit tho :rofl:
My advise is don't drink it.... Its not actual tea... Its poooooo :crying:
Dunno about making tea with it mate... I've only top dressed or pre amended.. I used Biosys for microbe tea

Back