How do these look?

welshgrower23

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys me again lol were to start these are my 3 Northern lights from rqs I've tried to keep it simple being my first grow have a 600w led light I got from ebay I'm at the end of week 8 on them have had some problems over fed them 3 weeks back but belive I got over that hurdle now back feeding 1 and a half litre every 2 days with easy bloom tablets one tablet 5 litres of water I was using this most the way through not realising that there's were for the flowering my bad there when it was the other tab I should of been using in the veg stage just after your thoughts on how there looking they are extremely small looking to me the one at the back dosnt seem as far on as the two at the front I have also topped them with bat guano last week I know I've made loads of mistakes but have learned ready for my royal creamatic next the last pic is with a magnification app on my phone any advice be great even any on how to prep my soil for the next lot I use bio biz light mix so could I add anything to that to help them start off good thanks in advance look forward to any an all advice loving this forum by the way been having a good read on here but as its my first I'm still making a few mistakes lol Hooe your all having a good day
1000006539.jpg
1000006538.jpg
1000006537.jpg
1000006522.jpg

You have done well to get them to the stage you are at and it looks like a bit more time yet , Now what you have to do is get a better understanding of what the nutrients do - N.P.K , and the time and amounts to use them , If you have a look at the Organic section [ threads ] you will get that better understanding . :thumbsup:

You have done well to get them to the stage you are at and it looks like a bit more time yet , Now what you have to do is get a better understanding of what the nutrients do - N.P.K , and the time and amounts to use them , If you have a look at the Organic section [ threads ] you will get that better understanding . :thumbsup:
Thanks allot for taking your time to reply have a great evening 👌👍

Back