Auto Seeds Guerilla Glue!

It showed trics after just a couple weeks, usually I have to wait over a month to find them. Because it was stunted I haven't wanted to share photos. Hope this is enough to show what I got excited over.
15628637738021171381814.jpg

Regular seeds from diesel berry and my blueberry headband x gigabud male.
1562890118296182607386.jpg

Wow - beauty contest winner right there.

Diesel berry is fox tailing a bit, looking too larfy but will make good edibles. I have to clear my space out and wipe everything clean before I start this next round. I'm battling some spider mites now. I'm winning though, it's not my first fight.
15644528495601080255306.jpg

Last edited:
Wow - beauty contest winner right there.
This was in reference to the male?

I used the cookie male pollen on a sweet gelato and a sour mellon mass, there was just enough pollen and time for a personal stashe of seeds.

The girl scout is my favorite, I have been smoking them for the past month, the dense pheno is a little more floral and indica while the lighter bud was fruitier and more sativa. I kind of preferred the lighter bud in some ways but the heavier pheno was just too perfect and I'm glad it yielded that single seed.

Last edited:
I found a single nanner on the big diesel berry, I'm mildly concerned. My focus is on the cookies crosses now. Like I said before, I'm coming back with a new thread when I start these chem dogs.

:hookah:

Last edited:
Nice man I do things very similar if u could tag me into one of ur newer thread I like wat I see

Thanks @Fitzy I will tag you, might be a couple rounds before I start the chem dogs. I will continue posting here with some of my crosses from the gsc so I don't have to have a new thread for them. I have the Sour Mellon Mass cross i made going now, two out of 6 split, waiting to see how they will take to my soil. The others went into soil uncracked with a dome covering them.

I'm starting the last 3 of the diesel berry seeds, should be up by this weekend.

:greenthumb:

The diesel berry is pretty tough, my soil eats most of my seeds, I got one strong diesel berry sprout shining through, it's the first of 3 strains to jump to it.

I'm working on my seed starting ritual of sorts, made specific seed starting soil and I'm going to see what i can do to get all my seeds to survive future attempt.

I thought I had mixed the perfect balanced soil that the seedlings could handle but we lost seeds to; nematodes, spring tails, centipedes, soil mites and possibly other micro organisms in my soil. My recycled soil is just too wild.

Seed starting: peatmoss and perlite neutral soil, add worm castings and vermiculite, dish out into small cups.

Last edited:
Back