Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Congradlations on breaking a quarter pound of some wicked looking herbs the colors are outstanding

Would love to put the twist to that man. :smokeit:

Hey Hans.. those buds look absolutely awesome man.. well done :) enjoy

Hi Hans!

Amazing diary and great looking results, eh? Wish I could vaporize a couple of bags of these beauties ;)

Thanks for sharing and keep it sweet!

tommy

Thanks for stopping by Tommy. Yea very happy with the results :thumbs: I actually just ordered a new vape last week (VapirRise) so can't wait to try these :smoke:

Bloody Skunk - Round 2

Hey guys, here's my second BS I've been growing alongside my Tyrone and Meth. Thought I'd just do a quick update in this thread... haven't been documenting her since she's not the focus of my current grow. It's only been getting about 20w of direct light from my little LED spotlight, plus a 23w 2700K CFL added around 5 weeks. She's been pushed into the back corner of my tent with only like 0.5 sq ft of space thanks to her much larger roommates lol. Despite her less than optimal conditions she's still producing some amazing looking buds :grin: They actually have a much stronger sweet citrus smell to them too than my first one. :thumbs:
Looks like I'll probably get at least a half oz from her which I'll be more than happy with, plan on letting her get nice and amber this time to hopefully get some good sleep meds. "uuuuggghhhh.."

Bloody Skunk #2 - Day 50

d2xDXTK.jpg

kXCa5oL.jpg

ixSO8rN.jpg

uu3CHoU.jpg

mSCMjws.jpg

g9MSA8G.jpg

yvDUu7r.jpg

I'll do another update once I harvest her as well. :Sharing One:

She is a beauty bro... even with not much light bigups, +rep

Thats amazing work with only a bit of light man - serious skills! :kusht:

Edit: Forgot this :slap: