Sweet Seeds Hans' Red Poison Strain/Smoke Report

:drool:

Jiminy Crickets, Mr. Bricks. That's ridiculous. Like you dipped it in a bowl of granulated sugar crystals.....wow.

Stand still Hansbricks while I slap you.
:slap:
Amazing colors and insane trich coverage.
Enjoy! :Sharing One:

I would say that sounds perfect for me as i need something against restles legs syndrome and Insomnia...... defo will order theese beans for the next run. Thx for the Awesome Report Hansbricks. Btw which Podsize did u use for them ?

Hey Medic, I have trouble falling asleep as well and this strain is definitely helpful for that.

This was grown in a 3.5gal pot, you can checkout my journal in my sig for more info.
:Sharing One:

:drool::drool::drool: Well done Hans! Way to stick it out with the mutie girl- :thumbs: ....purdy don't get ya stoned...:smoke:-- gummy Sweet nugg's do! RP is a total gem, and I mourned the last nugg' of her I grew last year- LOL! Sweet genetics are as fine as they come,... Yeah, the color-- stunning! Yours is especially rich... Aromatics are unique and delish' too,.. Don't you just love bombing your unsuspecting friends with this stuff?! Around here, most all the purple stuff (photos) is some variant of the GDP family, and so peep's seem to expect the same general sort of aroma/taste... RP was a big surprise to many! Lucky you, with the more citrusy aromatics! -mine were the sweet/spicy variant, but the buzz is familiar!
...Thanks for the Report mate! ....cheek heating :slap: for ya!

HOLY MOLY those buds are intense looking! 6/5 on bag appeal is right on!!!! Amazing detailed smoke report.. I think you just talked me into getting some red poison beans haha gotta hit ya up on some rep for the report and especially how beautiful those buds are!!!!! :bow:

Ok so basicly like me 11l pods or am i wrong..... im just trying to figure out what to aim for yieldwise so i can plan size of my grows so my stash lasts from one harvest to another.

Thanks for the rep guys... going to be sore from getting slapped around so much :grin:

Waira, so glad I stuck it out with this one lol, gotta love the sweets... even the ugly girls put out the goods. :brow: Around my area, most people haven't even seen weed like this in pictures let alone in person so yeah they go a little crazy over it, I feel like a celebrity when I bust it out at a party, everyone wants to take a picture lol. :roflcry:

Yeah medic I believe it's around 12 L

Beautiful pictures and report mate, thanks for sharing!
I'd like to share some of this pictures in our Facebook page, if you give me the permission, of course ;)
Keep up the sweet work!
jaypp

Thanks Jay, yeah feel free to share any of my pics.

Top shelf growing there bro.. big ups

Back