Sweet Seeds Hans' Red Poison Strain/Smoke Report

Dude thats some sick lookin buds bro. Hell of a bad ass job you did. I was going to rep slap you...but I dont see the rep button under your name. So, I guess I cant?

Dude!!! You deserve 100 rep slaps for that bomb lookin bush you grew.

I just want to lick that popcorn bud too bro.
You just made me certain that this is the next strain Im buyin man. I wanted to try to get a red poison show down competition but, You already won bro lol.
:grat::grat::Sharing One::bump:

Haha thanks Neko, no worries about the rep, I think it's because it's an old post. Glad I could convince you to give this strain a try, I'll be sure to follow your grow. :Sharing One:

Excellent report and I concur more should be growing this, if at least once :) both mine were awesome examples. Also can attest it is verrrry good, tasty, strong smoke. Actually the first one was the strongest herb I've grown yet! :) Just love this strain. It'll always have a special place in my heart haha.

Nice Job bro very nice and FROSTY

so many bean's so little time. you definitely put sweet's to the top of my line up. those are about the most gorgeous bud's I have seed! sorry, got to bruise you a little more:slap: wonderful report

Excellent report and I concur more should be growing this, if at least once :) both mine were awesome examples. Also can attest it is verrrry good, tasty, strong smoke. Actually the first one was the strongest herb I've grown yet! :) Just love this strain. It'll always have a special place in my heart haha.
Yup, special strain indeed... I've done 4/5 of the Sweet's red family strains and this is still my favourite. I'll be growing more for sure at some point, would love to get one of those pink pistil phenos :smoke:
Nice Job bro very nice and FROSTY
Thanks bro, yeah 'bout as frosty as they come :brow:
so many bean's so little time. you definitely put sweet's to the top of my line up. those are about the most gorgeous bud's I have seed! sorry, got to bruise you a little more:slap: wonderful report
Thanks man. Yeah I hear ya, so many good strains to choose from. If you like quality over quantity then Sweet's should be top of your list for sure. :thumbs:

Back