Sweet Seeds Hans' Red Poison Strain/Smoke Report

well Han's, I do enjoy a single malt, 12year old or older Scotch on occasion if that tell's you anything ;) viva la quality

Thanks for the review Hans, I totally agree exception being the potency, Right now Im trying out this red poison and wow, some potent stuff. I give it a 4.8 "1-5". I had three pheno types with three plants. One was a dark purple, another was reddish purple, and the third one was pure regular weed looking not a bit of color. This is exactly what i was hoping for, hit the jackpot.

Cheers bro. Yeah it's definitely potent especially for a purple strain, some of the newer Autos I've had recently are quite a bit stronger though... The RP is still one of my favourite strains overall. :thumbsup:
Which ones are stronger? I have three strains out in jars we smoke here which is about four of us. I have some critical kush which is stronger but its more of a dull sleepy high followed by extreme munchies. Then we have some white dwarf which is right in the middle of everything then red poison and red poison is going the fastest. Its potent and very uplifting, one of the best highs I ever smoked and my other tokers agree. Even tried to say it was bunk at first so nobody else would smoke but they didnt buy the hog after a few tokes...:biggrin:, So what are those other strains?

Hey guys, finally got around to doing this... been enjoying these buds for a few months now :smoke: More people need to try this strain, it really does deserve the high praise it gets. Sweet seeds has some awesome genetics, can't wait to try more of their strains.

SeedBank :

Sweet Seeds

Strain:
Red Poison

Did it autoflower?:
Yes, around 4th week.

Soil/hydro:
Pro-Mix Organic (plus blood/bone meal and additional perlite)

Nutes:
AN pH Perfect G/M/B, Bud Candy, Big Bud and Cal/Mg

Light (kind and schedule):
300w eBay LED Full Spectrum+IR (180w actual) @ 20/4

From seed to harvest date:
76 Days

Dry Yield:
59g

High/Effect Duration:
Around 2 hours

In-depth
RATE SCALE:
* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: 6/5

Yes I gave this a 6... these buds are off the scale for bag appeal lol. Dense buds that are completely purple throughout with dark orange pistils and covered in trichs that sparkle in the light. Love the reaction I get when I show my friends these :grin: Easily the best looking buds I've seen.

THE GROWTH: 3.5/5

Got a mutant pheno with this one, almost ended up pulling it... had weird deformed leaves and slow initial growth but thankfully I kept it. Ended up being 26" tall with a very open structure and few fan leaves, which allowed for maximum light to all bud sites. Was actually very easy to grow, not sensitive to nutes... if anything maybe a bit of a cal/mag hog.

THE SMELL: 5/5

The smell during the grow was incredibly sweet, like citrus fruit punch. Had low overall odour, probably wouldn't even need to use a carbon filter.
The cured buds had a much stronger smell, when you open the jar you can smell it across the room. When grinded up the citrus aroma is very noticeable, smells like candy and makes your mouth water :smoke:

THE SMOKE: 4/5

Great smoke, when burned it's very smooth with a slight fruity and creamy taste to it. I enjoy it the most when vaped though, the sweet flavours really come through.

THE HIGH: 4/5

The high is quite powerful but more of a creeper, got to wait 5-10 min before you realize how high you are :grin: Definitely more of a physical high with a nice body buzz. Great for an evening smoke if you just want to relax, wouldn't recommend during the day if you have shit to do lol.

And now for the pics, enjoy :hump: (click to open full size)

Pre-Harvest:

Harvest:

Cured:

Im glad i just read this i also have that same mutant pheno and was about to rip it out has some serious deformed leaves and is a node behind, hope it gets as big as yours did

20181210_215252.jpg

This thing is a serious mutant! The leaves r half leaves n twisted up,the red poison next to it was popped the same day and is on the same schdule, 9 days old now

Back