Mephisto Genetics hbss

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi people these are my hbss at 50 days i'm sure there should be more flowering than this at this age what dya all think?first pic is in 10ltr fabric pot second is 6ltr square plastic

In this picture there are signs of heat stress. The leaves are cupping and curling upwards, so there's your first problem.

ah man i can't bring myself to kill em yet i wanna grow it i am gonna give it a while see how they do i'm as baffled as you trust me but decided i'm gonna see it through so will keep posting pics

so what photos do you grow that get done so quick? 50 days is nothing. It took my White widow auto 84 days and I've no doubt they could have gone another 10-14 days. 90-120 days is about average for photos. I see nothing wrong with those plants outsude of heat stress. Better photos would be a big help though. From what I can tell by those photos, there's nothing wrong with the genetics.

If you want help on this forum, you'll get it, just ask politely. If you feel the need to curse, curse yourself for not giving us enough information. And try going to another forum with that attitude, they'd tell yhou to get lost! Mitch deserves respect, he has great genetics, and he will go way out of his way to help you! An apology is in order I think!

well lots of views but no one saying anything about these shit genetics that i paid good money for what about you mephisto nothing to say?i suppose your gonna say it is something i have done wrong not your genetics.even though every other plant i have being fed the same as the hbss is perfect just like all my other grows it just doesn't seem to make sense if it's not me then what could it be?i will tell you what it is it's your shit genetics that is the only reason. your plants are the only ones out of 20 plants that i have that are doing shit can you tell me why that is???

"Im throwing the plants out, they grew too large."
"the genetics are shit, they autoflower but get huge"
"im keeping the plants but the genetics are shit"
"I keep getting views and no answers, f--- all u guys"

Generally people on this site are more likely to ignore you than flat out call you names but you seem to have been ignorant enough to stir the pot LOL

is that how you treat your plants, dude? Cause I can tell you right there you have a problem. I've been checking out mephesto's work because I admire their work and hope to emulate many of the practices upon my relocation to spain. Good to have positive role models, haha.

anyway, makes me want to order some of these and grow them out just to post the results and make you look even more foolish but that job is done and I have no budget nor room for more plants atm so the gear will have to wait. I gotta say, the customer service displayed in this thread is admirable.

cheers, peace and good vibes folks.

I have nothing to say that you want to hear. I've had great results with 5 Mephisto strains and the HBBS and just planted a new one today. Here you have Mitch available to you and asking you questions and all you do is insult. I've dealt with a breeder that had all kinds of problems and all he did was hide and not respond. You don't have that here. Generally if there is something in the genetics you'd be hearing about it in many instances. Something just doesn't add up here with your situation. And those 2 tyrones you gave away didn't make sense to me. Sorry, best of luck to you .

Last edited:
If you have your packaging, or receipt from purchasing mephisto beans, post it in here, and i'll send you replacements personally.
Responses dont get much better than this...cheers Mitch.. Lets all share one and chill..."AFN smoke out"

dEFINITELY SOME ONE OUT TO TRY AND bash you. I have grown for 25 years and have almost every seed pack so i know what i have grown. You grow weed for 25 years but you are parinoid about some seed packages you sir are full of shit and have a awnswer for everything but being able to prove they are even the genetics no breeders pack no proof if you have ran into problems with smaller breeders then why would you not keep the breeders pack just in case. With no proof your accusations are null and void nothing to back them up. You should be banned right away for having no proof of what you are even growing and attacking someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back