Mephisto Genetics hbss

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank sinatra

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
hi people these are my hbss at 50 days i'm sure there should be more flowering than this at this age what dya all think?first pic is in 10ltr fabric pot second is 6ltr square plastic

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they are just taking longer, different pheno or something.

Decent enough though I would say, bushy as all heck, are you having any issues?

Eek

hi mate no i have no issues with them they are all very healthy i have 6 of them all doing the same thing just seems a long time for flowering to start i have sweet cheese easy ryder chronic ryder and bubblegummer all started way after these and they are already way in front of the hbss gutted cos i wanted to try the hbss i used to love bubblegum by serious in the 90's was my favourite smoke prob gonna give them another week and if no change i will bin them and start something new

i'm hoping someone comes on who has grown it and says that theirs was like mine and took ages to start flowering i really wanna keep my girls i hate having to throw a plant away its like losing an arm haha

What Light Cycle do You run them ???

ok. She sure looks like a very very Sativa leaning Pheno might take a lil longer on her.

i have 6 of them all the same the one in the first pic is the most advanced the one in the 10ltr fabric pot the one in the 6ltr platic pot is the least advanced but all cracked the same time do you think they will be ok? dya think i should put them on 12/12 to see if it speeds flowering up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back