Live Stoners Heavyweight Champion, random NL freebie

Reaction score
Have you ever grown one of those "freebie" seeds that the big seed banks toss to ya during promotions? The ones that are just unlabeled and you have no idea who, when, where, or sometimes even why you are getting them?

I try not to, but had a spot in my tent during my last grow, so I sent one. All it said was "Northern Lights Autofem."

22 ounces of bud, after removing popcorn and trim. What a trip growing this thing was! Bravo, unknown breeder. You produced some monster genetics and gave me a run for my money; the quality is nothing to scoff at either!

Do any of you have wild "freebie" stories? I'd love to hear them!

Have you ever grown one of those "freebie" seeds that the big seed banks toss to ya during promotions? The ones that are just unlabeled and you have no idea who, when, where, or sometimes even why you are getting them?

I try not to, but had a spot in my tent during my last grow, so I sent one. All it said was "Northern Lights Autofem."

22 ounces of bud, after removing popcorn and trim. What a trip growing this thing was! Bravo, unknown breeder. You produced some monster genetics and gave me a run for my money; the quality is nothing to scoff at either!

Do any of you have wild "freebie" stories? I'd love to hear them!
22 zips is awesome! :bow: I'm pretty sure I got the same freebies, because I pulled my personal best, (almost 12 zips), earlier this year! I enjoyed the buzz, but some thought it was much weaker than some of the Mephisto bud I've grown. A couple of my friends love it, so I guess it's a lot on the user.

Freebies are cool and it's been the only reason I've placed orders before. I think my favorite is a strain called Psychofruit by Cream of the Crop. Alibongo was doing one of their dank holiday specials and the Psychofruit was the extra 5X bonus freebie when you spent over $35. So they were using a new credit card system & my order didn't go through. After about 10 days they got it fixed and Alibongo sent me 5 packs for a total of 25 seeds. Plus their regular freebies! The Psychofruit is awesome, (very fruity indica strain), and it was ready in 60 days. So anytime I was starting a new grow and a seed didn't pop, I'd just drop a Psychofruit, because I know it would still finish around the same time as the others, (if not first)!

Anyways, sorry for the long post! Some of us hillbillies are a little long winded! :crying::pass:

Back