Live Stoners Hello again, all...

:welcome: :gary: :smokeout: @Nan Hey mon, Welcome to AFN! :jointman:
....I see you are in good company already, despite Stickmate and Tobe calling riff-raff like me in here-- :nono: - you sure these guys are your friends? :haha::haha::haha:
You'll dig it here mate, you found the Right Spot!

I am happy to be getting settled in a huge museum of a house with 5 bedrooms... all for little old me. I really didn't want/need such a huge place, but the main attraction for me was the large back yard and the upstairs back terrace, which will be enclosed with green shade cloth this coming Sunday. ATM, I have only 1 auto up there, just in mid bloom right now. She will soon be joined with some of the pure sativas that no longer exist in Mexico, but have their roots here. I'm kinda honored to be carrying these seeds back to their home country.
:woohoo1: --noooiiice! You may have a canna-hostel in the making there Nan- :thumbsup: ........... oooOooo what's this about lost landrace Sati's you preserved?! :clapper: :bow: I'm really looking forward to that, can you tell us more about what you have?
Oh too funny, the lone auto you have is one of those fabulous MOGK99's! :greenthumb: You are in for a real treat my friend,... I got quite a surprise from her, I figured she'd be a fast photo at F1, but both of mine (one got adopted for a future swap of Pineapple Thai) sexed and auto'ed right on cue! :biggrin: :shrug:.... did yours as well?.... Bloom was a bit longer than usual, oddly enough, but the results were superb! I think this is a contender for most potent cross grown last season, auto and photo... Aroma has been pretty shifty as she matured live, and dried to cured... All berry initially, by harvest some new nuances were forming... these became more OGK earthy-spicy after dried, and a little cure time,... she's settled now on a delish' berry + earthy chocolate aroma = :drool: ............................... Here's a peak into what I hope is your nuggy-future..... :rofl:

m2.jpg

Hello nan

Back