Live Stoners Hello again, all...

Nan

Mistress of Lather
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nada - I hate being out of weed, LOL
Some of you may remember me as FlyingGoat from Seedshare, MJNirvana, or GrowMore...

I'm back to bother you all again... :biggrin:

I left Uruguay in 2016 and came to Mexico about a month later. Now I'm going on 3 years here & loving it. What's not to love when the cost of living is 25% that of Uruguay???

Didn't like the way they were managing the legalization there, once they got in gear & started checking up on folks. What's the point of growing for yourself when you're limited to a total of 480 grams per year? And to let Monsanto be the one to grow the herb for the dispensaries? Who can figure what was in their reasoning...:shrug:

Anyway, enjoying the sun, the beach & the people here on the East Coast. Happily, the Sacred Herb is now legal for all purposes here, the wise Supreme Court having declared it unconstitutional to rule over what one chooses to put into one's own body. :thumbsup: What a concept, eh? :cooldance:

Looking forward to seeing old friends & meeting new ones here on the boards. @tobe - hello, my friend from GMC...

I've invited my acupuncturist to join over here so she can learn more about cannabis. I've been feeding her videos & documents via pendrive, but she's a rabid reader & always wanting to know more so she can improve her care of her patients.

Cannabis can be a bit of a difficult topic here in Tampico. I understand why, because the evidence of the cartel troubles is everywhere. They've destroyed certain parts of this beautiful city with their outlaw ways. Because of this, there is a huge stigma that hangs over cannabis in general. And absolutely impossible to get quality cannabis - who wants to deal with the cartel anyway. They are very bad people in Tampico, a very different atmosphere than Lake Chapala.

I am happy to be getting settled in a huge museum of a house with 5 bedrooms... all for little old me. I really didn't want/need such a huge place, but the main attraction for me was the large back yard and the upstairs back terrace, which will be enclosed with green shade cloth this coming Sunday. ATM, I have only 1 auto up there, just in mid bloom right now. She will soon be joined with some of the pure sativas that no longer exist in Mexico, but have their roots here. I'm kinda honored to be carrying these seeds back to their home country.

I plan on running some of these big girls, along with plenty of autoflowers, and making seed with every run in order to share with people who have medical needs. I'll be doing some cobbing as well as making RSO & tinctures to help lower inflammation in my body. Altho my diagnosis is fibromyalgia, I've recently been exposed to toxic mold, which was a pretty big "wake-up call" for me to take better care of my health.

It's been 2 years since I had an ample supply of RSO laid by. Man o man, I can tell you - after about 10 years on RSO, you just take for granted all the beneficial effects. When you go off of it, you realize how very MUCH it was helping you to manage a number of health issues. ATM, I'm struggling with insomnia, leaky gut, autoimmune disorder, anxiety & general aches & pains that never bothered me when I had my daily dose.

So it's time to get growing again, and I have the lovely Mexican sun to help me out. :cooldance:

I really look forward to catching up on threads from people I've missed & getting to know all of you folks again. Also looking forward to contributing what I can to the Medical forum. Perhaps we might conspire to make this world a better place. :thumbsup:

If anyone has questions about Mexico or the legal status here, please feel free to hit me up. I'm retired, so I'm generally available to answer PMs.

Hugs to all.:bighug:

Some of you may remember me as FlyingGoat from Seedshare, MJNirvana, or GrowMore...

I'm back to bother you all again... :biggrin:

I left Uruguay in 2016 and came to Mexico about a month later. Now I'm going on 3 years here & loving it. What's not to love when the cost of living is 25% that of Uruguay???

Didn't like the way they were managing the legalization there, once they got in gear & started checking up on folks. What's the point of growing for yourself when you're limited to a total of 480 grams per year? And to let Monsanto be the one to grow the herb for the dispensaries? Who can figure what was in their reasoning...:shrug:

Anyway, enjoying the sun, the beach & the people here on the East Coast. Happily, the Sacred Herb is now legal for all purposes here, the wise Supreme Court having declared it unconstitutional to rule over what one chooses to put into one's own body. :thumbsup: What a concept, eh? :cooldance:

Looking forward to seeing old friends & meeting new ones here on the boards. @tobe - hello, my friend from GMC...

I've invited my acupuncturist to join over here so she can learn more about cannabis. I've been feeding her videos & documents via pendrive, but she's a rabid reader & always wanting to know more so she can improve her care of her patients.

Cannabis can be a bit of a difficult topic here in Tampico. I understand why, because the evidence of the cartel troubles is everywhere. They've destroyed certain parts of this beautiful city with their outlaw ways. Because of this, there is a huge stigma that hangs over cannabis in general. And absolutely impossible to get quality cannabis - who wants to deal with the cartel anyway. They are very bad people in Tampico, a very different atmosphere than Lake Chapala.

I am happy to be getting settled in a huge museum of a house with 5 bedrooms... all for little old me. I really didn't want/need such a huge place, but the main attraction for me was the large back yard and the upstairs back terrace, which will be enclosed with green shade cloth this coming Sunday. ATM, I have only 1 auto up there, just in mid bloom right now. She will soon be joined with some of the pure sativas that no longer exist in Mexico, but have their roots here. I'm kinda honored to be carrying these seeds back to their home country.

I plan on running some of these big girls, along with plenty of autoflowers, and making seed with every run in order to share with people who have medical needs. I'll be doing some cobbing as well as making RSO & tinctures to help lower inflammation in my body. Altho my diagnosis is fibromyalgia, I've recently been exposed to toxic mold, which was a pretty big "wake-up call" for me to take better care of my health.

It's been 2 years since I had an ample supply of RSO laid by. Man o man, I can tell you - after about 10 years on RSO, you just take for granted all the beneficial effects. When you go off of it, you realize how very MUCH it was helping you to manage a number of health issues. ATM, I'm struggling with insomnia, leaky gut, autoimmune disorder, anxiety & general aches & pains that never bothered me when I had my daily dose.

So it's time to get growing again, and I have the lovely Mexican sun to help me out. :cooldance:

I really look forward to catching up on threads from people I've missed & getting to know all of you folks again. Also looking forward to contributing what I can to the Medical forum. Perhaps we might conspire to make this world a better place. :thumbsup:

If anyone has questions about Mexico or the legal status here, please feel free to hit me up. I'm retired, so I'm generally available to answer PMs.

Hugs to all.:bighug:
welcome back and its nice to meet you my friend

Back