Live Stoners Hello from Aotearoa/NZ

Reaction score
Howdy from Aotearoa / New Zealand.

I've been a lurker for the last couple of weeks, happy to have finally joined. I've been a member of a different cannabis forum but didn't last long due to the elitism and just plain rude members. So I'm happy to have found what seems like a way nicer community :)

I'm a newbie hobbyist grower, well I've got a few grows under my belt but still heaps to learn obviously. I've been growing for about 18 months i'd say. First grow was a photo then autos since then. My yields aren't great (pretty shitty tbh) but the quality is slowly improving.

Hope to meaningfully contribute to the community here :)

Chur

@b_Chello:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: If you ever have a problem with a member here - vary rare - just hit the report button and we will look into it.

We have some of the best growers in the world right here on AFN and many if not most are happy to help you become a better farmer.

Have fun and enjoy growing.

:toke:

:welcome: Lots of good people willing to help. Best canna site ever.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) good to be here. I've got a bunch of learning to do and a lot of questions, promise ill use the search feature first though!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) good to be here. I've got a bunch of learning to do and a lot of questions, promise ill use the search feature first though!
@b_Chello don't be afraid to ask questions but be prepared for many answers to the same subject as there are many ways to grow a plant. A good place for a quickie question is the Live Stoner Chat. Someone in there almost 24/7/365. This is the current thread:

Howdy from Aotearoa / New Zealand.

I've been a lurker for the last couple of weeks, happy to have finally joined. I've been a member of a different cannabis forum but didn't last long due to the elitism and just plain rude members. So I'm happy to have found what seems like a way nicer community :)

I'm a newbie hobbyist grower, well I've got a few grows under my belt but still heaps to learn obviously. I've been growing for about 18 months i'd say. First grow was a photo then autos since then. My yields aren't great (pretty shitty tbh) but the quality is slowly improving.

Hope to meaningfully contribute to the community here :)

Chur
You came to the right place. Welcome and Happy growing..

Back