HELP!! 2nd 6 pot organic auto grow- problems

Kalijah - if you water slowly the top of the soil till it starts to soak in you will have a lot less a problem with water running everywhere , the reason it is doing it is because the soil is dry and runs straight to the sides . :thumbsup:

Yer I've tried it so man different ways I just get too impatient @hecno haha

Plus I could do with just saving space so I can fit a few more in really. The 15l I have at the moment are just a bit cumbersome and the perlite goes everywhere

Kalijah , I don't use perlite , I like volcanic rock [ pumice stone ] way better , also you can reuse it for up to 7 years .

hey @Dazed @Eyes on Fire how are you guys doing. how's the soils going too? all good I hope. I've been cooking my soil for about 2 months now I reckon and it's turned a dark brown colour and just smells really earthy. I never got too much white fluff on the top of mine when mixing in, does this mean it's no good? I've got about 3 weeks left on my current run and then gonna pot up the living soil I reckon.

hey @Eyes on Fire yer it smells pretty earthy if I'm honest.even the perlite has kinda blended in with the brown you can't really see its in there much. I'll try get a picture. it's got a nice texture to it when you pick it up too. I can't friggin wait to see if it's any good. I followed what @Dazed said to a t. so @Dazed if you've made any ammendments let me know please buddy

Back